What would you do? vol. Abduction

It did seem at first that the girl was just misbehaving but that was just at first..Then you clearly see that people just dont care!!Thats a very sad thingabout our society!!Im glad someone finally stepped up and did something!!!

If I wasn't really paying attention I prolly would have thought she was misbehaving too.

*Thanks God*

Ya'll know what I'm talkin about...
nerd.gif

not to start anything with race

but i notice that in all of these experiments. like the one with the girl shopping

its black people that take action mostly. good job.
smokin.gif

I thought this was about if you were getting abducted...I would soil myself to deter anal rape btw

but my response to that video, black guys to the rescue
smokin.gif

Sad and unfortunately, concerning these types of situations, I believe there's more cowards than people that are willing to help out in this world
tired.gif

Thanks for sharing.

I'm a father, yes. I would step in. Just the thought of one of my kids being abducted is enough to get my blood to boil and emotions running.

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

not to start anything with race

but i notice that in all of these experiments. like the one with the girl shopping

its black people that take action mostly. good job.
smokin.gif
Very true. Ive seen this video and several like it in my psych classes. I wouldn't let something like that slide it's just not cool.

One thing to teach your kids and yourself for future references though is that if this occurs, point out a specificperson to help you. Don't just say someone help me, pointing out someone places responsibility and greatly increases your chances of getting help.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I'd watch.....be cautoius at first cuz she could be acting bad....then if anything call thecops....+#!+ gets outta hand i'd risk an *%! whooping[/color]

Back
Top Bottom