What would your reaction be?

If you saw an old guy out with these on? I couldn't believe my eyes, lol. He probably had no idea what he had on his feet. After a few minutes my face waslike
alien.gif
. What does he know? lol

i would have gave him props, all jokes aside and probably asked him when he got them. nice find dude. i remember i seen some old guy in KFC a few months backthat had the laney V's on. i was like
eek.gif

why do ppl believe just because u see someone old with ome vintage shoes on they dont no wat they have? at least they're enjoying them.

unlike when these came out half of the ppl on here probably wasnt born yet

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Hey man I like you shoes. They got that vintage look. How about $50 for them?
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
roll.gif

no doubt that's PLAN A...PLAN B is kick the cane away and grab the shoes...i kid, i kid
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DCS23

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Hey man I like you shoes. They got that vintage look. How about $50 for them?
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
roll.gif

no doubt that's PLAN A...PLAN B is kick the cane away and grab the shoes...i kid, i kid
wink.gif
damn thas jus wrong lol. u gonna rob the old man on what looks like the bus in broad day light? i got your back son lol
roll.gif

that is truly crazy!!!i wouldve offered him 20 dollars, plus the shoes i had on for those lol.

The masses who buy Jordans arent't for collecting, they wear their shoes.
Learn from the Old Guy.

Its cool seeing sightings like that. I live in the Pacific NW and i seee Bums all the time with Heat on.

You guys should have seen my grandpa wearing my old carmines. I grew out
of my size 10s by high school and I swear he was waiting to get these from me.
He wore these all the time and took real good care of them. You og heads
know, people weren't really trippin when you had a pair of these on back then.
But grandpa knew.
pimp.gif

those were probably his grails back in the day.

He mos def has those in good condition.

Good post man... Amazing.. I saw this shoe going on eBay for $10000... 1985.. Wow .. This guy has got to be careful out there.. He probably got it at a thriftstore and no idea what they're worth.. You can tell by how he is sitting.. Air Jordans are the most stepped one shoe in the bus... I'd be guarding thiswith my life... Or... He desided to wear them after 24 years... Looks brand new... Only yellowed... Nice post though... Nice to see an original Air Jordan!!!

Back
Top Bottom