What would your reaction be?

id give him props for sure

i remember i seen some dude with some "he got game" XIIIs. i was like nice shoes. he goes thanks??/
he had no idea what he had lol

The responses are amazing, I actually thought for a brief second about offering him some money for those, but let's be serious, he would have looked at melike I was nuts. I just noticed them and nodded with respect whether he knows what they are or not. I love kicks, but I'm never that thirst to offer moneyfor shoes off someone's feet. That's crazy.

eek.gif

I see stuff like this all the time my 50 year old neighbors wows me I love to see which pair of OGs hes going to wearing

I wouldnt have offered him cash for those Jordans. Imagine how funky those shoes could be...dude walkin around NYC sweating up a storm.
laugh.gif

But seriously, those are some really nice OG 1's. I'd be shocked to see them on someone's feet in person too...
grin.gif

Similar thing happened to me in Vancouver BC a junkie had on a clean pair of Ewing's on. I bet that old man in the pic bought those shoes back day whenthey were 19.99 and has had them ever since.

Id just look at em and keep it moving. I see plenty of people treating J's like everyday shoes. Doesn't really irk me like it used to lol

Back
Top Bottom