What ya doin today

odog24

Banned
Standing in a long line to turn in my financial aid info. Then study for econ

clocking a 2-10 shift
eyes.gif

Thinking bout fixing a dent on the car but lil iffy on taking the panel off... Seems easy couple screws what you guys think ??

hmm let me see..

No classes today, so i'm tryna get my ebay back up in running so I can sell these jay's. Prom June 1st so I need the cash BAD!
frown.gif

Got up to go to work this morning. Crubbed the right rear tire, ripped it around the tire wall, had to by a new. $160 down the drain, before 10AM.

Oh well, I had too much extra money. All is well in the world now.

picked up a dog, got a bagel sammich, dropped off some tuxedos, picked up a rental car....posting up being straight lazy the rest of the day

If u have the confidence to take it apart then do it. Im sure it ain't too hard

Yeah I wanna it's not that bad, but it's I know it's there kinda thing !!
But I have never done nothing like that before.. Guess worth a shot KOBE in the fourth .

Oh yeah, since I'm done with college for now, I'll wake up to watch the NBA double-header tonite!

up at 5 am get to work at 630....off at 330....home playing some PES 2012 maybe some NBA 2k12.  Headed to the gym....legs day hope the gym isn't crowded and i can hang out in the squat rack for 30mins.  Then home for some Concannon irish whiskey and the NBA playoffs.

I work 3-10 today.
I seriously don't want to work because I'm closing with 3 lazy people who never do anything and disappear and magically reappear an hour before their shift is over. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

I work 3-10 today.
I seriously don't want to work because I'm closing with 3 lazy people who never do anything and disappear and magically reappear an hour before their shift is over. 
30t6p3b.gif

where you work
nerd.gif

as for me, PT, GYM, Both NBA games.

also waiting on this damm email about an interview
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sladewilson

Working at home , watching Knicks Game , doing live meeting with VP in pajamas
devil.gif

Say what?
Off at 4, go grocery shopping, watch the Lakers not get blown out hopefully and then off to the gym.

Back
Top Bottom