Whats a good Facebook Status Update?

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

I came.
"Tell Irene I Hurricame before she did"
grin.gif
just made it up, I'm sure somebody would like that.

"The only thing as bad as the hurricane, was Bloomberg's Spanish"

"Ladies, if you think all men you deal with are dogs, get out the pound once in a while"

post any and every "profound" line from "Watch the Throne"

Jersey Shore's "If she's _________, She's too young for you bro!"

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by sportinjordans916

Originally Posted by Goldmember

- Got a Rolex for my birthday from a couple of lesbians I know. Guess they misunderstood me when I told them "I wanna watch".

- I remember in first grade when you had the 64 box of crayons, everybody thought you were rich.

- Facebook is like prison. You hang around, write on walls, and get poked by people without your consent.

- When I was little, “I am gonna tell your mom

well since we on the subject of Facebook... is there some kind of app for it that will let me use just the messenger... i rarely comment and post on walls.. all i do is chat...

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

well since we on the subject of Facebook... is there some kind of app for it that will let me use just the messenger... i rarely comment and post on walls.. all i do is chat...

Yeah, it's called Facebook Messenger. I know iOS has it.

Originally Posted by Hizzle

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

Yeah, it's called Facebook Messenger. I know iOS has it.
yea i heard of that but i was wondering if the had it on the Lion

I posted "Post 3 things you love about me, and 3 things you hate about me."
Not very creative or original, but I got some honest options and replies that I appreciated and was fun to see others opinions/perspective...

I'm so tired of seeing hoodrats on my newsfeed. I want to unfriend all of them, but then I'll have 0 friends
tired.gif
(not a suggestion for a facebook status update).

Back
Top Bottom