What's good with Ed Hardy tees? Is that hot?

I'm 28, so I'm not always up on what's hot. I don't wanna rock FUBU type gear. But I saw a nice one. Are Ed Hardy tees hot?

laugh.gif
no

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

he says yes.

sick.gif
This dudes skin looks like leather!

I would hate to live in nj, forreal. smells like butthole and it is full of characters like these.

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness

that dude up there is jacked i don't care what any of yah say.

laugh.gif
Okay i doubt anyone is gonna come in here and deny the fact that dudeis big, but come on. look at this tool.

hey, for all i know hes a great dude that i would get along w/ fine, but like...look at his skin. dude spend 6 hours a day in a tanning bed.

naw, but if you want some, tj maxx has tees for $24.99 and hoodies for $39.99 around my way.

i'm just flippin em on eBay now. i feel like a loser goin up to the register with a bunch of ed hardy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Super T1ght

i think its sexy on females

u can really make some money selling on ebay?? ^^

Yup, completely diff. when it comes to females/males.

The designs are cool to look at and $%@$, i could just never put it on my back.

Originally Posted by Super T1ght

i think its sexy on females

u can really make some money selling on ebay?? ^^
yea for sure...depends on the shirt, but it's usually like $10-15 profit a shirt...not great, but it feeds me ya know.

sick.gif
ugly and wayyy overpriced. and i dont care if some guy named christianaudigier designed it

I have one ed hardy shirt I think the brand is ok. but don't listen to everybody on here wear what you like. Everything is a trend now days.
ed hardy is not that bad.
grin.gif

roll.gif

hellboy comparison is on point

edit: i was outta line saying NJ smells like butthole, b/c thats only certain areas, and all places have these certain areas.

but really, dudes like this run rampant

Back
Top Bottom