What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Man.. how could I not have thought about this before..

I cannot WAIT for BCA hyperelite socks.
That grey and pink combo.
pimp.gif

I know some of you have ordered from the sneaker farm before. how fast do they ship out and where do they ship from. I just ordered a couple of the BCA compressions from them. BTW, shipping almost killed the deal for me.

orange/grey platinum elites just arrived in the middle of a snowstorm.  They are more "neon" than I figured and less mango.  Think Volt-like only orange.  They really stand out.  Will do some comparison pics next to orange whites if y'all want to see them.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

From Cali. And USPS priority for me
Thanks.
I was at the local mall today during break and I saw the platinum elites - the orange/grey and blue/grey - at my local champs. Was tempted to pick up one of each, but I already ordered the BCA football compressions earlier today.

^ thanks for the info. I have been waiting for them to hit eastbay.

use code URLEB8N4 to save 10%.  NO MIN.

Team orange vs. Neon Orange....

Shorts are team orange as well. Much closer match- I like the neon orange but they are definitely lighter and not as "deep"

Anybody know where to find a pair of nike sicks that said "Nike" on the top instead of the Swoosh? I know their vintage and hard to find but i need them!

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Team orange vs. Neon Orange....

Shorts are team orange as well. Much closer match- I like the neon orange but they are definitely lighter and not as "deep"
i know i have asked someone else before but are they more of a mango color..(like the BG All stars)

No they're more a highlighter orange. Got all four today at the es and white reds.... Platinum in terms of quality < regular... Just couldn't help myself tho

Back
Top Bottom