What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Tulare ca outlet has a lot of different colors. They also have the Kobe socks as well. I have pics of colors on my phone will post soon. Retail price 14

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Don't know anyhing about the sock game but.. is Rockemsocks or LacrossUnlimited legit?
nerd.gif
Lacrosse unlimited is legit rockemsocks have legit ones but i dont know about the custom socks they have

Originally Posted by bowtie legacy

Tulare ca outlet has a lot of different colors. They also have the Kobe socks as well. I have pics of colors on my phone will post soon. Retail price 14

sweet! cant wait to go back there lol my mom lives out there wit my grandma so everytime i go i stop by there

Was at my local $+%*% Sporting Goods the other day. Saw 1 pair of Volts sz 12-15 on the shelf. Asked an employee if they had more.  Dude came out with a box full of 8-12 and I grabbed 3 pairs

got my new editions in the mail today from nike store.... 
got the 2 pairs of socks... and i got the miami shirt from nike store..then today as i was in ross i happened to find a usc throwback nike shirt that matches wit the va tech elites and i already got the usc basketball shorts for $12 from a pro image...bargain shopping at its finest lol

where do you guys get the special Elite socks from like the Galaxy, Think Pink or the LBJ Hornets and so?

THINK PINK'S ARE BCA (BREAST CANCER AWARENESS) AND WERE SOLD ON NDC MAINLY IN FEB AND MARCH..

THE GALAXY WERE AN ALL STAR EXCLUSIVE IN ORLANDO HOH

HORNETS, KDS, AND PDF KOBE'S WERE CUSTOMS MADE DURING THE FINAL FOUR IN NOLA...

BUT ALL THEY ARE IS A WHITE PAIR WITH SCREEN PRINT IRONED ON THEM I THINK EXCEPT THE BCA'S

Originally Posted by bigsupa

THINK PINK'S ARE BCA (BREAST CANCER AWARENESS) AND WERE SOLD ON NDC MAINLY IN FEB AND MARCH..

THE GALAXY WERE AN ALL STAR EXCLUSIVE IN ORLANDO HOH

HORNETS, KDS, AND PDF KOBE'S WERE CUSTOMS MADE DURING THE FINAL FOUR IN NOLA...

BUT ALL THEY ARE IS A WHITE PAIR WITH SCREEN PRINT IRONED ON THEM I THINK EXCEPT THE BCA'S
ok I got you! so they are no "offical" nike socks

^ The GALAXY were "official" along with the Easter even though they were made in HOH. They are official nike socks but very limited. They are screen-printed

The Galaxys look so cheap. I was hyped for them but passed when I finally saw the finished product. Some knockoffs look better than the "official" ones that came out of NSW booth on ASG weekend.

Man I have an extra pair of Volt XL's since I got them at Lacrosse Unlimited but they were too big. I ended up getting my size L's here locally. Dunno what to do with them...

Photo Blue/Orange back up on ndc, swooped up 2pairs, they hot perfect with the kd's, waiting for my pink bca's to come in today....

Has anyone seen the Elite Hi-Quarter Kobe Socks? They use to be everywhere and now I can only find the no show Kobe elite socks at outlets......

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Photo Blue/Orange back up on ndc, swooped up 2pairs, they hot perfect with the kd's, waiting for my pink bca's to come in today....

Sold out...

I have 2 pairs just lying around I can't wear 'em b/c they're too small for me and they don't make them in XL

Originally Posted by santi19

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Sold out...

Dammnnnbb thats was quick, got my order #, well see if it comes thru or not...

Back
Top Bottom