What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

^That was me wearing the double when I play.  The unfortunate part about it is that it is so incredibly comfortable to wear 2 when I play, it seems like 1 pair isn't near as comfortable as it used to be.
ohwell.gif

I have practically put almost everyone on my team onto these elite socks and they all love them.  I will try to put up some pictures of us rocking our elites in the near future.

A buddy picked me up a pair of maroon elites from HoH Dallas over winter break. If you are near a house of hoops check there. I also saw a few pairs on ebay the other day, not sure of the size or price though.

I wear a regular Nike Dri-Fit sock under my elite socks, just because I've always double socked.

Does anyone roll down the very top of their elite socks though? I roll just the little stripe, I think it looks kinda cool going around the top. I'll post a pic if I can find one soon.

i didnt no that they were so high in demand... if i get a pair where im from ill be sur to email one of yall..

Originally Posted by andfattoo

those would be PE socks, not sold in store or online.
i believe maroons came out at HOH. my friend saw them at HOHLA and another saw them at the footlocker in del amo mall. this was about 2-3 months ago though when the white/university blues and green/white ones came out 

Just been to my foot locker and they restocked on Black, Whites, Royals, and Marroons. The Black and Royal ones look like they have new packaging as well.

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

I wear a regular Nike Dri-Fit sock under my elite socks, just because I've always double socked.

Does anyone roll down the very top of their elite socks though? I roll just the little stripe, I think it looks kinda cool going around the top. I'll post a pic if I can find one soon.
yup ive been doing it forever. esp now that everyone and their mom have em i prefer to set my self aside of the pack

Originally Posted by aFamous

Just been to my foot locker and they restocked on Black, Whites, Royals, and Marroons. The Black and Royal ones look like they have new packaging as well.

can you give me the number to that footlocker?

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

I know Jefferson and Hempstead did. I was thinking about it but nahhhh. Where you guys getting these nice colorways? I can't find any anymore.

I think house of hoops in Beverly center had the black, red, blue & navy blue in stock... That was when I was there last Saturday.

Am making a run quite possibly later today to my local spot.  Apparently they have the Maroons, which I have already but sounds like some others of you do not?  Also, one of the employees there indicated to me that he has in fact seen the orange/white(primary orange) in store and that they were scooped up almost instantly by someone and their team/for their team.  I personally havent seen the oranges there, but that is what he told me.  Also indicated they haven't gotten greens and or caro blues in quite awhile.  Am glad I scooped a few of each when I did.

Denver Niketown had white/red, blue/white, white/black, black/white & navy blue/white in stock.

Picked up the white/black and in the 'newer' packaging in comparison to the white/grey pair I first bought at Finishline. Seems the white/black are a lot thicker and in comparison to the 'older' Elite socks on the far left in picture. Still need to pick up the black/white pair and I'm set.

bdms1y.jpg

@langfor5
you should buy the white/red. they are impossible to find and if you get them im willing to buy them off you.

Originally Posted by ralph91

Someone tell me where i can get these. I like these more than the big line
(pics from ebay)

i think its fake. shouldnt the packaging have the picture of the new joints instead of the old one?

Back
Top Bottom