What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

^royal blue or navy blue because i know the last time i checked ndc they only had red. Are they ever going to release uconn's color or give us more colors with different color stripes

I'm wearing these white/purple hi quarters to support Kansas State today. I feel like they are going to get thrashed but whatever.

After all, I did get the socks from K-State
grin.gif

Originally Posted by iamlegend

have you tried the tholos socks and if so how do these compare?
thorlos is still thicker but i dont like how they feel around the ankle, elites are more fitted to your foot, thorlos are much more comfy

the socks from the fashion empire are definitely not legit. At least the purple with white stripe ones I got aren't. I just put them on today and walked around the house for a couple minutes and ALL of the stitching is coming apart everywhere and the entire bottom of the sock looks like I have been stepping all over a mat of velcro. Hopefully the ones you guys got are legit but this is terrible, I just messaged them so I'll see what they say. My brother and I have been trying to take pictures of it but it doesnt come out very well because of the dark color of the socks, but believe me it's pretty bad. The white squares are also all coming undone.

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

the socks from the fashion empire are definitely not legit. At least the purple with white stripe ones I got aren't. I just put them on today and walked around the house for a couple minutes and ALL of the stitching is coming apart everywhere and the entire bottom of the sock looks like I have been stepping all over a mat of velcro. Hopefully the ones you guys got are legit but this is terrible, I just messaged them so I'll see what they say. My brother and I have been trying to take pictures of it but it doesnt come out very well because of the dark color of the socks, but believe me it's pretty bad. The white squares are also all coming undone.

hmmm.. thats real odd. Well i will see when i get my white/red pair. Hopefully this wont happen to me.

^that sucks. I thought the same about thorlos socks, I saw them for the first time in sports authority the other day. The top of the sock seemed flimsy but the actual foot part seemed thicker than the elites. Also to sneaky I said the comment because the guy was wearing the Kobe v while playing for a Jordan school. I didn't think it was serious but my bad if I offended you.

Originally Posted by DHD28

Do they make elite socks in Medium?

High Quarters yes, but NDC was the only place that sold them and they are Sold out.

I talked to a Nike Rep a few weeks ago and she told me in the summer they will mass produce crews in a medium.

Back
Top Bottom