What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Wait, you mean the Elite Socks have quality issues or the ones with the different color stripes have quality issues? I hope you guys are still expecting the shipment of the elite crews because I NEED these so bad.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Wait, you mean the Elite Socks have quality issues or the ones with the different color stripes have quality issues? I hope you guys are still expecting the shipment of the elite crews because I NEED these so bad.

I am talking about the White ones with the different colored stripes -Elite Basketball Socks, not the colored socks that we are expecting on 4/12/10.

Sorry for any confusion.

EastbayRep - Paul

^^
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

I am talking about the White ones with the different colored stripes -Elite Basketball Socks, not the colored socks that we are expecting on 4/12/10.

Sorry for any confusion.

EastbayRep - Paul
NICE
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

does anyone know where i get the ones that go just above the ankle in a store?
i really dont want to pay an extra 8 dollars just to ship the socks...

Eastbay Rep-will you guys get the white elite socks with the different colors of stripe/nike logos?
i am looking to get at least 2 more pairs of these because they are so nice and i hoop so much.
thanks

I am checking with my contact on the White/all colors -Elite Basketball Crew Socks again. The last I was told these socks, had somesort of quality issue.

As soon as they reply, I will post an update. 
EastbayRep - Paul

My contact replied back to me on the White/all colors- Elite Basketball Crew Socks, Not the colored ones.
happy.gif

Unfortunately they said, that they are not sure what is going on with these, there is still a quality issue.
ohwell.gif

mad.gif

I will check on these daily for any change, and will post an update, as soon as I finding anything or see any change on the status on these.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

EastbayRep - Paul

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

does anyone know where i get the ones that go just above the ankle in a store?
i really dont want to pay an extra 8 dollars just to ship the socks...

Eastbay Rep-will you guys get the white elite socks with the different colors of stripe/nike logos?
i am looking to get at least 2 more pairs of these because they are so nice and i hoop so much.
thanks

I am checking with my contact on the White/all colors -Elite Basketball Crew Socks again. The last I was told these socks, had somesort of quality issue.

As soon as they reply, I will post an update. 
EastbayRep - Paul

My contact replied back to me on the White/all colors- Elite Basketball Crew Socks, Not the colored ones.
happy.gif

Unfortunately they said, that they are not sure what is going on with these, there is still a quality issue.
ohwell.gif

mad.gif

I will check on these daily for any change, and will post an update, as soon as I finding anything or see any change on the status on these.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

EastbayRep - Paul

Damn that sucks.  Looks like I'll just stick with the regular basketball Nike socks for this year.  Maybe next year they'll fix those problems.

Sorry for any confusion.

EastbayRep - Paul
NICE
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
YESSSSS!
pimp.gif

ill take a black pair and a white pair please.

just got off the phone with a nike rep.  if anyone is near niketown chicago or ny, they have some black/orange/silver and white/orange/silver crews

i decided to keep the two pairs that i recent got from a fellow NTer, cause im scared that there wont be able to get a pair cause the demand is so high for these.

HOH Cherry Hill has the royal crews size 12-15 and one navy one as far as I saw. They also had the white crews and the black ones. Just a heads up!

im confused, which ones are coming out april 12th? the ones that all the college teams are wearing with the stripe on the back?

Originally Posted by raw120

im confused, which ones are coming out april 12th? the ones that all the college teams are wearing with the stripe on the back?

I am sorry if I confused anybody.
ohwell.gif

See below for update.
happy.gif

Question for ya Eastbay rep...are you only carrying the Crew colored elite socks or the high quarter as well?? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

JS

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

thanks paul, you service is unmatched.

You are very welcome!
happy.gif

Thanks for the positive feedback, it's most appreciated.

EastbayRep - Paul

Originally Posted by Jersey Sauce

Question for ya Eastbay rep...are you only carrying the Crew colored elite socks or the high quarter as well?? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

JS

Iwill be checking with my contacts, to see if we are getting the EliteBasketball Socks in just Crew, or if we will be getting some of the otherstyles - cuts.
Assoon as they reply, I will post an update.
nerd.gif

EastbayRep - Paul

Originally Posted by LongBeachBallin

just got off the phone with a nike rep.  if anyone is near niketown chicago or ny, they have some black/orange/silver and white/orange/silver crews

False for the NY one.  I just came back from there.  They just have the regular dri-fit basketball socks.

Originally Posted by Jersey Sauce

JS
Here is the update I promised.
According to my contact, we will only be getting onedifferent style -cut and that will be in a Quarter Cut.

They also said as of now, there will only be two colors available and they arenot expected until 10/11/10.

Here are the product numbers and colors:

(03717180) WHITE/DEEP ORANGE/SILVER MEDIUM (8-10) LARGE (9-11)        
(03717087) BLACK/DEEP ORANGE/SILVER MEDIUM (8-10) LARGE (9-11)

Again, unfortunately there are no back orders available at this time. Also keepin mind all expecting dates, are subject to change.    

EastbayRep- Paul

Back
Top Bottom