What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

WE HUNGRY NWT!!
laugh.gif

lol. i know. every damn thread i go into ppl want pics/proof/help/underwear/food/etc.... lol

yuku is messing up. i posted some pics but it aint showing

i know this doesnt help a lot of people but the HOHs near me got a restock on the blk and white quarter pairs today.

Thanks NWT

Pretty much what I expected, I read someone describing them but I had to see photos. I'll settle for the black quarters since I can't get the crew cut.

Originally Posted by never wear them

WE HUNGRY NWT!!
laugh.gif

lol. i know. every damn thread i go into ppl want pics/proof/help/underwear/food/etc.... lol

yuku is messing up. i posted some pics but it aint showing

Just wanted to see the backs bro. No one was saying they weren't yours, lol.

But thanks.

Originally Posted by gh0stface05

do they have these socks at Niketowns?

I was in the NY one last week.  They were completely sold out of all basketball socks.

I bought the regular Nike Basketball specific socks yesterday out of spite for not being able to get the "Elite" version. They feel pretty damn good, which has only fueled my fire for wanting the Elite version. I got the Quarter, I gotta get those crews now.

Originally Posted by never wear them

sneaky - you wouldn't understand what I was actually referring to,
Just didn't know if you were referring to me or not wanting to see the backs of those socks. Pry gonna pick up a pair of those hi-quarter ones now.

Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do!

But like I said earlier, does anybody recommend anything besides these (or GARBAGE NBA socks)?

I wanna try those toe socks that Eastbay has for like 14.99 a pair.

nba socks are nice...dont know why people are bashing them..ive worn my elite quarter high and they arent that much more breathable than the nba ones they are definitely cushier, so ill wait to see once i put them in the wash and see how they are then

Why did Nike make such a limited amount of these? (the ones with the stripe on the back, NCAA players wearing them al the time) They're sold out EVERYWHERE, and it seems like everybody wants them.

Can anybody shed light on these and when more would be available?

We can turn this into a full blown discussion on socks too. We have had a good discussion on socks in the Kobe thread.

Socks are a very important part of the athletic shoe world IMO. Cotton is a NO NO for me.

We will be receiving the Nike Elite Basketball Crew Sock's they are expected in around mid April. The product numbers for all of the colors, we will be receiving are listed below.

Unfortunately there are no back orders available at this time. Also keep in mind all expecting dates, are subject to change.

3693601  -VARSITY RED/WHITE - SIZE 8-12
         3693441  -ROYAL BLUE/WHITE - SIZE 8-12
         3693401  -MIDNIGHT NAVY/WHITE - SIZE 8-12
         3693180  -WHITE/DEEP ORANGE/SILVER - SIZE 8-12
         3693087  -BLACK/DEEP ORANGE/SILVER - SIZE 8-12
         3694601  -VARSITY RED/WHITE - SIZE 12-15
         3694441  -ROYAL BLUE/WHITE - SIZE 12-15
         3694401  -MIDNIGHT NAVY/WHITE - SIZE 12-15
         3694180  -WHITE/DEEP ORANGE/SILVER - SIZE 12-15
         3694087  -BLACK/DEEP ORANGE/SILVER - SIZE 12-15

EastbayRep - Paul

are the crew ones still available at hoh la? i'll be going there next week for spring break and was wondering if they still have em in stock.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Why did Nike make such a limited amount of these? (the ones with the stripe on the back, NCAA players wearing them al the time) They're sold out EVERYWHERE, and it seems like everybody wants them.

We can turn this into a full blown discussion on socks too. We have had a good discussion on socks in the Kobe thread.

Socks are a very important part of the athletic shoe world IMO. Cotton is a NO NO for me.

We will be receiving the Nike Elite Basketball Crew Sock's they are expected in around mid April. The product numbers for all of the colors, we will be receiving are listed below.

Unfortunately there are no back orders available at this time. Also keep in mind all expecting dates, are subject to change.

EastbayRep - Paul
Wow, thanks for the info. Finally.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sneaky

EastbayRep - Paul
pimp.gif
Sorry it took so long, I was waiting for a reply from my contacts.
happy.gif

EastbayRep - Paul

Originally Posted by Sneaky

EastbayRep - Paul
pimp.gif
Sorry it took so long, I was waiting for a reply from my contacts.
happy.gif

EastbayRep - Paul

No, not that it took long. Just getting some more colors and more of these in general.

Thanks for the info btw.

Originally Posted by bl1nk

are the crew ones still available at hoh la? i'll be going there next week for spring break and was wondering if they still have em in stock.

nope, save yourself the trip, all gone. they said they dont know when they'll get more, best bet sounds like eastbay in mid april at his point.  NTLA also doesnt have any, they only got the quarters but 2 pairs.

picked up some shorts at NTLA on sale (jordan and lebrons around 20 bucks a piece) fyi

^thanks for the info. yeah i was reading in the hoh thread that they restocked on the 25th so last thursday but i guess they're gone now as you said. and thanks for the heads up about NTLA.

Back
Top Bottom