What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Originally Posted by LieutenantDan93

Originally Posted by TheShoe1010

Some cool $$* socks there. The USA joints are dope.
This. Shipping is quick, always e-mail you quick if you have any questions, and the socks are 100% , legit as %^$#

Legit how? Most of those socks are just dyed socks, and the others are ones that are available in the stores now, just marked up

Every pair of socks are sold out
laugh.gif

I mean they are customized..does that mean they're still legit?

they're legit... and tell me where I can get the USA socks in stores for 11.99 sir... I will insta-cop

bostonmarc wrote:

Legit how? Most of those socks are just dyed socks, and the others are ones that are available in the stores now, just marked up

They have socks that you can't find anywhere else. I suck at basketball, but necks are broken with my all black v1 lebrons + blue and orange or green and black elites from rock em socks. People at the gym are always asking me where I get the color ways from

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Every pair of socks are sold out
laugh.gif

I mean they are customized..does that mean they're still legit?

they're legit... and tell me where I can get the USA socks in stores for 11.99 sir... I will insta-cop

Looks like you cant get them there either....Says sold out....Did they ever even have them in stock? Maybe 1 pair? How much was the price if they did?  And isnt this the same company that posted a customers personal info right in this thread a couple weeks ago?

Where can i get the UConn navy blue/red elites?? Also a tip for my large feet people, buy the sz LG because they fit perfect and dont slide. I brought my first 3 pairs XL, they slide and dont fit correct.

My local champs (West side of Madison, WI) has the Black/Reds and Concord/Whites as of last night at about 8pm. 

I just picked up 4 pairs of black/red elites from my local FTL. sorry, none are for sale. may post pics if i'm not feeling lazy later.

check your local footlockers for black/reds

For those in LA, the nike vault is doing dyed elite socks in all these funky colors and designs (I'm not a fan). They still cost $12. The employee told me Nike just sent them the machine to do it today.

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Where can i get the UConn navy blue/red elites?? Also a tip for my large feet people, buy the sz LG because they fit perfect and dont slide. I brought my first 3 pairs XL, they slide and dont fit correct.

what size feet do you have? I'm a 14 pushing 14.5 and I just think that i should be fine with the Red/White elite socks i just bought

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

what size feet do you have? I'm a 14 pushing 14.5 and I just think that i should be fine with the Red/White elite socks i just bought

I only wear a 13 so I've only bought LGs. What's been weird is that half of my pairs fit smaller than the others. They all fit the foot about the same but some of my socks come way up my calf and others don't. Meh. Not that much of an issue in my eyes, but whatever.

Im about 5'3 and wear a size 10! I can wear either 8-12, or 12-15 both fit pretty good! I think I'm going to be 6'4 atleast since I'm 5'4 with a size 10, almost 10 1/2 and I'm 13

i would clown on a dude if he wore that on the court...lookin like a got damn van halen album cover

Does anyone have any info on those socks from the vault? I know they're an LA exclusive for now, but will they be widely available when basketball season is in full swing and with more colors? Because those are fire an with more colors would make em even better!!

Can we just ask them to dye the stripes or something? Like a Red elite sock and ask them to dye the stripes black instead of white? Or do we have to let them go HAM on the designs?

Back
Top Bottom