What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

You guys who bought the Galaxy elites... Are they going to keep these stations in every House of Hoops now similar to what they do at the Vault in LA or is it an All Star Weekend deal

Conner - the NSW workplace here in Orlando is definitely a temporary "pop up shop". They said it will only be here through Sunday.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

The guy who pasted the different design is a reseller...he has them on ebay for 250. Get out of the thread, b. You have no shame.

If you're talking about my failed attempt at pasting a TWITTER PIC LINK, then you are wrong. That was DJ Clark Kent's picture he posted and I do not own, nor am I selling any pairs.

Originally Posted by quickness1220

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

The guy who pasted the different design is a reseller...he has them on ebay for 250. Get out of the thread, b. You have no shame.

If you're talking about my failed attempt at pasting a TWITTER PIC LINK, then you are wrong. That was DJ Clark Kent's picture he posted and I do not own, nor am I selling any pairs.

Wasn't talking to you. You posted the original design. Read the one who responded first bro...read and go on ebay. You'll see who I'm talking to.

Does anyone know any release information about purple and white elites in a Large??  Cant find them anywhere??!!!!!!!!

JS"

purple/white will prolly be only out to colleges and whatnot.... so far we've just gotten concord

Yea.....theres a Nike "pop up" of sorts that will dye the socks from what my boy told me.

Thanks Dneou20....I was just sure they released the purple ones before in limited quantities. I vaguely recall someone saying they actually saw them at an outlet. Can't even find a pair on the bay.....

JS"

Originally Posted by cutthroat

Originally Posted by Capo617

Originally Posted by asnigro

What do you mean by "made" for you?  Are they custom making them only in Orlando??
I believe I read that if you bought a pair of Elite socks there they would apply the galaxy design to them.

Any photos of how they do it? A machine or by hand?  Photos of the pop-up shop?
it's either a tie-dye machine....or a fancy tie-dye machine.

Nah, this dude selling them for $200 on eBay is a clown. Really son? $200 for socks? YOU are what's wrong with this whole community right now!

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Nah, this dude selling them for $200 on eBay is a clown. Really son? $200 for socks? YOU are what's wrong with this whole community right now!
its been done before (not saying its right) and people have bit.

For the galaxy elites you figure the socks themselves are $15, figure the rarity (only available this one time in one place in the world after this weekend you probably aren't going to be able to get your hands on a pair again) the prices are going to be high.

Now if you're actually going to wear them, then yes, these are too expensive for a pair of socks you're going to wear. As far as being a collectible, I can see paying $50+.

If I lived in orlando, I'd probably try to buy them out of socks and sit in that line all day. Hell, maybe even run to Walmart and try and have them "galaxy" a 10 pack of tube socks!

the socks that were being called the Football Elite socks are up on Eastbay:

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...white/black/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

4562109_w.jpg

4562962_w.jpg

Originally Posted by asnigro

For the galaxy elites you figure the socks themselves are $15, figure the rarity (only available this one time in one place in the world after this weekend you probably aren't going to be able to get your hands on a pair again) the prices are going to be high.

Now if you're actually going to wear them, then yes, these are too expensive for a pair of socks you're going to wear. As far as being a collectible, I can see paying $50+.

If I lived in orlando, I'd probably try to buy them out of socks and sit in that line all day. Hell, maybe even run to Walmart and try and have them "galaxy" a 10 pack of tube socks!
Who collects socks, b?
21b26a01ee9646fd34cfe4c2b0178662b80fe347_r.gif

OK I can pick up socks for anyone who needs em. Im talkin' the galaxies just reply to me on what mall in Florida has them please.

Originally Posted by mikeyman14

OK I can pick up socks for anyone who needs em. Im talkin' the galaxies just reply to me on what mall in Florida has them please.

If you come through with this you will become an instant legend...and receive many 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 and 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif