What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

This is starting to remind me of the Nike baller band craze.

When I first got on to NT I remember a thread about people showing their collections and people had like 100+ bands. %+!%*+ ridiculous

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

This can't be real life. Got _ collecting socks now

laugh.gif
... Even though they're nice socks

Anyone of you guys know where I can get some Volt Elites in XL for a not "through the roof" price?

Wow, thats a lot of socks.

A complete waste of money if you ask me and I own a handful of elite socks.

There is no need for ten plus of these socks, three to four and you should be set.

Originally Posted by leothegod

Originally Posted by Eveezy10

Rit dye at Joann's is 25% off through Sunday. Me and my gf just dyed our socks today for the first time. Dyed my white/blacks grey and she dyed her black/white's stripe fuschia. Came out real nice.

post the process... i want to do black/yellow for my kobes
I just watched these kids...

I think I buy 2-3 pairs every week. Use half for work since I'm in boots all day and the other half for ball
pimp.gif

to fellow NTers, to whomever has the orange/grey platinum socks....wat kicks you rocking with them, i know the kobe vii wolfs match perfect but im wondering wat other kicks match them good

Rit dye at Joann's is 25% off through Sunday. Me and my gf just dyed our socks today for the first time. Dyed my white/blacks grey and she dyed her black/white's stripe fuschia. Came out real nice.

i might do the yellow but i dont like how they come out lighter, i know its cuz the padding but you think you could just re-dye them until its even?

i might do the yellow but i dont like how they come out lighter, i know its cuz the padding but you think you could just re-dye them until its even?

You can try...I think the package says to use a bigger dose of the dye to help sharpen the colors or you can just try to soak them longer into the dye.

Originally Posted by hih8r

to fellow NTers, to whomever has the orange/grey platinum socks....wat kicks you rocking with them, i know the kobe vii wolfs match perfect but im wondering wat other kicks match them good

I've worn them with both my cannons and my auburn sc trainers. I would imagine you could pull them off with the upcoming Cool Grey AJ XII too.

Originally Posted by MrSoLeFrEsH

to anyone with the 2 layer elite socks, are they more comfortable then the regular elites or its just another type of elite socks

Very much so. If you double up on socks when you hoop w/ these I wouldn't but feel so much better plus at least at outlet only 2 bucks more worth it ..... barely.
I normally always hoop in double socks to avoid blisters.  These are good to hoop in with just one pair?

Originally Posted by m20xr

I've worn them with both my cannons and my auburn sc trainers. I would imagine you could pull them off with the upcoming Cool Grey AJ XII too.
i would imagine that the socks would match more shoes, and those shoes are a nice match 

didnt know they had a 2 layer version now... might have to look into them.
are they the equivalent of double stacking 2 pairs of elite socks or 2 pairs of regular nike socks?

I wear them with my Lebron VII Cool Grey/Blaze Orange.  Perfect match.

I've worn mine with Kobe VII Wolfs &

IMAG1901 by WickedXCL, on Flickr

Am I the only one that mixes and matches my socks with whatever shoes im using to ball? Like if im using blue Hyperdunks, I wont look for my blue elites to wear with them, its usually whatevers clean and whatever I can find. 
laugh.gif

freshswag ripped rockemsocks so hardbody. copy/pasted the product info, releasing stuff 3 days after. stay away

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

I've worn mine with Kobe VII Wolfs &

IMAG1901 by WickedXCL, on Flickr
im glad i was able to cop a pair of the kd allstars.....i dont have the socks with me but do the grays match? 

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

didnt know they had a 2 layer version now... might have to look into them.
are they the equivalent of double stacking 2 pairs of elite socks or 2 pairs of regular nike socks?

A little late to the game. Been out a couple of weeks now. A few pages back they are discussed.

Back
Top Bottom