What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Anyone got leads on the double layer socks? i need more of them!
This past weekend was a good time to get Elites via Nike since they were running their 25% off Clearance sale.  Low cut Versatility was something like 7.50.  

Finishline (website) has Crew length right now for 9.99, and they occasionally run 20% off sales to make it 8.  In-store pickup to avoid shipping charges.

Do they seriously not make regular-old Elite socks anymore? All I see on the website are Versatility and Hyper-Elite, which both have that stupid padding and articulation which just kinda gets in the way IMO. 

I could still probably find them at literally any store though, right? 
i see a lot on eastbay

and they be on finishline on and off

If you're wondering why Stance on court socks are so cheap now, it's because starting next season Nike will be making the official on court socks for the NBA... [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I don't think this is true btw. Just jerseys.

Its true...

HEADS UP!!!

Before you guys order, go to the chat box on the lower right and ask if they have promotion (I gave it a shot) and turns out they have a 50% off NBA on Court socks discount, They'll ask for your email and they'll send you the code. Got the qtr socks for $6 each!!! and got 5 sock/box for $27 which becomes $5.40 each!!! Shipping is free too ($25 or more).

really considering on stocking up for a lifetime supply :lol:

if they had a solid black, I'd probably get at least 10 pairs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom