What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by raw120

im confused, which ones are coming out april 12th? the ones that all the college teams are wearing with the stripe on the back?

I am sorry if I confused anybody.
ohwell.gif

Here is the Elite Basketball Crew Socks that we are expecting. 

The Nike Elite Basketball Crew Sock's are expected in on 4/12/10.

The product numbers for all of the colors, we will bereceiving are listed below.

Unfortunately there are no back orders available at this time. Also keep inmind all expecting dates, are subject to change.

3693601  -VARSITY RED/WHITE -SIZE 8-12
         3693441  -ROYALBLUE/WHITE - SIZE 8-12
         3693401  -MIDNIGHTNAVY/WHITE - SIZE 8-12
         3693180  -WHITE/DEEPORANGE/SILVER - SIZE 8-12
         3693087  -BLACK/DEEP ORANGE/SILVER- SIZE 8-12
         3694601  -VARSITYRED/WHITE - SIZE 12-15
         3694441  -ROYALBLUE/WHITE - SIZE 12-15
         3694401  -MIDNIGHTNAVY/WHITE - SIZE 12-15
         3694180  -WHITE/DEEPORANGE/SILVER - SIZE 12-15
         3694087  -BLACK/DEEPORANGE/SILVER - SIZE 12-15

These are the Colored ones with the White stripe, not the Whiteones with the Colored stripe,

"Except for the one's I have high lighted these are now also are expected to come in on the date above. "

The rest of the White ones are still not available because of a quality issue, and like Isaid, I will post an update as soon as I hear anything.

Again, I am sorry for any confusion and inconvenience.

EastbayRep - Paul

Seriously, who is your manager, I need to contact them on you guys going above and beyond for something so small.

THAT'S why I love Eastbay!

from wdywt: my navy's. i was so happy about getting a white and black pair next monday that i had to rock them haha.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Seriously, who is your manager, I need to contact them on you guys going above and beyond for something so small.

I agree. They always give good service. I haven't ever run into any problems ordering for them. Good looks on the info

Originally Posted by TheDoc86

I agree. They always give good service. I haven't ever run into any problems ordering for them. Good looks on the info

Again, thanks for the feedback!
happy.gif

If you would like send a message to our Supervisor, just send us a PM, and we would be more than happy to let him know about it so he can read it.

EastbayRep - Paul

Originally Posted by Jersey Sauce

Thanks for the clarification Eastbay Rep! Sorry for the confusion.

JS

No Problem and no worries, just glad to help out! 
smile.gif

If any of you guys/gals ever need anything, just send us a message or post it, I am sure we will find it.
wink.gif

EastbayRep - Paul

laugh.gif
@ the 'Safe' picture..But @ the EASTBAY REP , id just like to know exactly what colors will be available the 12th, if thats possible and wont be too much of a hassle

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Why did Nike make such a limited amount of these? (the ones with the stripe on the back, NCAA players wearing them al the time) They're sold out EVERYWHERE, and it seems like everybody wants them.

Can anybody shed light on these and when more would be available?

We can turn this into a full blown discussion on socks too. We have had a good discussion on socks in the Kobe thread.

Socks are a very important part of the athletic shoe world IMO. Cotton is a NO NO for me.

We will be receiving the Nike Elite Basketball Crew Sock's they are expected in around mid April. The product numbers for all of the colors, we will be receiving are listed below.

Unfortunately there are no back orders available at this time. Also keep in mind all expecting dates, are subject to change.

3693601  -VARSITY RED/WHITE - SIZE 8-12
         3693441  -ROYAL BLUE/WHITE - SIZE 8-12
         3693401  -MIDNIGHT NAVY/WHITE - SIZE 8-12
         3693180  -WHITE/DEEP ORANGE/SILVER - SIZE 8-12
         3693087  -BLACK/DEEP ORANGE/SILVER - SIZE 8-12
         3694601  -VARSITY RED/WHITE - SIZE 12-15
         3694441  -ROYAL BLUE/WHITE - SIZE 12-15
         3694401  -MIDNIGHT NAVY/WHITE - SIZE 12-15
         3694180  -WHITE/DEEP ORANGE/SILVER - SIZE 12-15
         3694087  -BLACK/DEEP ORANGE/SILVER - SIZE 12-15

EastbayRep - Paul

Originally Posted by Sneaky

I don't wear mine that high. Kinda scrunch them down a bit.

i scrunched them down as far as possible without them "creasing" i guess you could say
laugh.gif
. they are pretty low because my legs are long. 
EASTBAY GOT A RESTOCK OF THE NAVY PAIR SIZE 12-15

http://www.eastbay.com/pr...CH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH

just a heads up. sorry if i spoiled anyones day with this notice.

edit: NEVERMIND!!!! if you try to add it to the cart, it tells you they are unavailable?

says they are in stock on the page though
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

i scrunched them down as far as possible without them "creasing" i guess you could say
laugh.gif
. they are pretty low because my legs are long. 
EASTBAY GOT A RESTOCK OF THE NAVY PAIR SIZE 12-15

http://www.eastbay.com/pr...CH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH

just a heads up. sorry if i spoiled anyones day with this notice.

edit: NEVERMIND!!!! if you try to add it to the cart, it tells you they are unavailable?

says they are in stock on the page though
eyes.gif
Unfortunately, there was only one pair available when the sock was put back up on the website.  This one pair sold out in no time, so the sock will be removed from the website again later today.  We do hope to receive the shipment for this sock, and many of the others listed before, early next week.  If I am here when the socks come in, I will be sure to post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Dang one pair!! UGH. I can't wait to drop like $100 on socks next week.
yep, i have the same plan.  the 12th is my b-day, so im plannin on buyin 2 of every pair 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom