What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

dang i didn't know we were supposed to show off the whole SOD/shoe/sock lineup with it...better get on it!

man i'm anxious for these to come out though

Originally Posted by andfattoo

same here.......... i would love to get the white/maroon and maroon/white
sorry, i only have the kobe black/purple and will post pictures tonight.  i also remember the lebron version were are available at the nike store (run by toronto sports) on the corner of nelson st and fa yuen (sneaker street).

i think i went to about 40 sneaker stores all over hong kong and never saw any swoosh elite crews and only saw swoosh elite hi quarters in black and white at 1 store!

andfattoo.... you just need a hook up in hong kong.... im guessing they have the kobe and lbj versions there because they are very popular in the asian market.

couple notes about the white/marooon & maroon white elites to clarify:

- i only saw medium and large sizes, no x-large as they don't even stock sneakers above sz 12 generally
- they are hi quarter only, didn't see any crew version
- only saw them at nike flagship (TST), nike basketball (Mongkok) and nike store on cnr of Nelson and Fa Yuen (Mongkok)
- HKD$59 per pair (USD$7-
glasses.gif

i think those kobe and lebron elite socks are an asia release. we also have them here in the philippines.

philippines also had the kobe and lebron versions in a lot of sizes when i was there 2-3 months ago.

so has the release for tomorrow been cancelled or anything? eastbay rep, feel free to shed some light my dude

so has the release for tomorrow been cancelled or anything? eastbay rep, feel free to shed some light my dude

Originally Posted by andfattoo

yall silly......lol, but im a serious note......... i dont like this idea of a non-solid drop date for these. I hope the EastbayRep can give us a more accurate date. Dudes been a great help.
Unfortunately, the dates we receive are the dates our suppliers give us.  All expecting dates are subject to change.  We can not guarantee when we will receive a shipment, we can only give the estimate on when we may receive the shipment, from what we were told by our suppliers.
Originally Posted by cbrooks3

The shipment date for the rest of the Elite Basketball Crew Socks was been pushed back to the last week of April.  
frown.gif
  Again, this date is subject to change.  Once we get them in stock, we will post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Don't mean to sound like the ultimate doubter here, but I would put more money on the Bucks, Heat, and Thunder to win straight up tonight in a parlay than I would on seeing these socks up anywhere online before the end of this month/if at all.  Date has been pushed back too many times and availability seems so scarce, that it would shock me at this point if any of the colors went back up in the next few months.  By the time these are "un-limited" again, everyone will be waiting on pins and needles for the dropping of the Air John Wall and the Evan Turner Lebron 8 PE.  I really do hope I am wrong, but I am getting bad feeling about this whole thing. 

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Don't mean to sound like the ultimate doubter here, but I would put more money on the Bucks, Heat, and Thunder to win straight up tonight in a parlay than I would on seeing these socks up anywhere online before the end of this month/if at all.  Date has been pushed back too many times and availability seems so scarce, that it would shock me at this point if any of the colors went back up in the next few months.  By the time these are "un-limited" again, everyone will be waiting on pins and needles for the dropping of the Air John Wall and the Evan Turner Lebron 8 PE.  I really do hope I am wrong, but I am getting bad feeling about this whole thing. 
ill take that bet.
happy.gif

i've lucked up through some college basketball connections to own some pairs....3 white and royal blues and one white and red

Picked up 2 pairs of the crews 1 white 1 black from NT chi. I'm going to play in a pair tonight. See how amazing these really are

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Picked up 2 pairs of the crews 1 white 1 black from NT chi. I'm going to play in a pair tonight. See how amazing these really are

prepare to have your mind blown away in those....lol
BlownAway.jpeg

My shipment just came in today!

Hope you guys don't poop your pants :tongue: Tried these bad boys on and OMG! They're COMFY! Never felt a pair of socks like this before! Don't feel anything, but soft socks. Makes all other socks I've tried on inferior. Haven't tested the NBA ones, but so far these are the best!

Sorry shoes don't really match this, but I could care less :tongue:

4539613381_ee372b1759.jpg

Bonus for you guys :tongue:

4539613487_e141c20f15_b.jpg

Originally Posted by dumadiscount

andfattoo.... you just need a hook up in hong kong.... im guessing they have the kobe and lbj versions there because they are very popular in the asian market.

couple notes about the white/marooon & maroon white elites to clarify:

- i only saw medium and large sizes, no x-large as they don't even stock sneakers above sz 12 generally
- they are hi quarter only, didn't see any crew version
- only saw them at nike flagship (TST), nike basketball (Mongkok) and nike store on cnr of Nelson and Fa Yuen (Mongkok)
- HKD$59 per pair (USD$7-
glasses.gif
hmmm...... are you in Hong Kong?...lol or know anybody?

Optimus where you got them socks from Eastbay? If so I wanted to get them but they never had any size with them and didn't want to get some that I couldn't wear.

The cushioning was great, very soft and my feet stayed dry, their pricey at 12 a pair but these are the real deal. Might grab 2 more pairs if I'm in the downtown area again.

Back
Top Bottom