What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

I didnt want the ones with the grey stripes in the back. You wont even be able to notice those on the court. If im going to pay $15 for a pair of socks, I want those lovely stripes to SHOW!!!!!! lol

Im sorry but i cannot stand these socks. I like the moisture management nike socks but we got these for free on my adult league bball team and i just cant wear them. IDK what it is about them.

Originally Posted by Baltimore

Im sorry but i cannot stand these socks. I like the moisture management nike socks but we got these for free on my adult league bball team and i just cant wear them. IDK what it is about them.

Literally the first time i've ever seen anyone say anything negative about these.

Just found a pair of the team USA edition elite basketball crew socks. Were these released? There all white with the team USA logo on the top with grey in between the toe and heel area.

Originally Posted by sim0nsayz

Just found a pair of the team USA edition elite basketball crew socks. Were these released? There all white with the team USA logo on the top with grey in between the toe and heel area.

Post pics, never seen these before.

Originally Posted by Baltimore

I can see how somebody might say that.

I'm pretty sure these are the Nike elite basketball socks that are being sold in Hong Kong and Asia right now

Originally Posted by sim0nsayz

Yes, they were released.

i have 4 pairs of those USA socks, found em at my local outlet in NY that never gets anything theres also quarter cut versions of the same socks
with the stars..i got 2 pairs of each sorry i dont have a cam, i know in the NCAA feet thread Kemba on Uconn had them on a while back

^can you post pics of the Lebron ones? I am really interested in those. And are there only one kind of the Kobe ones?

Eastbay confirmed release date of August, not late April
frown.gif

these socks are fetching crazy prices on ebay. I'm curious about them as well, but I'll just bite the bullet and cop a pair of the white or black from NT Chicago. The colors are nice, but I'm not paying $40plus for one pair of socks.

do they stil have many pairs at nt seattle?what sizes?thanks in advance might stop by tomorow.

do they stil have many pairs at nt seattle?what sizes?thanks in advance might stop by tomorow.

Back
Top Bottom