whats in a name? VOL....RAVEN symone

I think Fa'Eva is a dope name. I have a unique name and I'm very apprieciative of it. I personally think I'd be hella lame if my name was "Chris", "John" or "Michael" and there was like 3 other dudes with the same name in my school.

Fa'eva is a terrible name and Im silently judging you.
I work In a children's hospital and these young parents have some of he dumbest names I've ever heard or seen.

Worst one I have seen was a young girl named Abcde (pronounced ah-bee-ci-dee)
Not gonna lie me and my coworkers were dying when we seen that **** pop up on our computer screen.

Last edited:
I remember there was a time when Jaiden/Jayden was a "weird name". The. A few years ago everyone started naming their son that.

I literally know of 3 people with kids with that name and they all spell it different. I hate trendy names.

I know this Filipino girl that named her daughter Jaenna but spelled it as Jainna at first cause she wanted it to be spelled different but didn't know that "Jai" is pronounced differently cause she though it would sound like "Jay" since Jaiden is spelled like that. Geez.

Chris....john...and michael will be unique in 10 years cuz nobodys naming their kids that.

My name is neither chris ...john...or michael if that matters

I think Fa'Eva is a dope name. I have a unique name and I'm very apprieciative of it. I personally think I'd be hella lame if my name was "Chris", "John" or "Michael" and there was like 3 other dudes with the same name in my school.

I work In a children's hospital and these young parents have some of he dumbest names I've ever heard or seen.

Not gonna lie me and my coworkers were dying when we seen that **** pop up on our computer screen.

Houston has no shame with that ****. :smh:

I'm aware a lot of the old artifacts from the Nubian civilization in Sudan were destroyed by Muslims. I'm also aware a lot of the region were forced to convert to Islam. I don't agree with the destruction of them and am glad to see the government protect a lot of the historical sites in the Northern parts of the country nowadays. Probably the only thing they do right.

Now, what is the point of your history lesson?

Oh nothing, just found it ironic that you have a problem with changing your name from Muhammad to Mike. :/

Aren't you from Nigeria? Let me ask you then, if you were to have kids how would you name them?

I hate these names. I have known so many smart people who struggle because their parent decided to give them a unique (read: stupid) name. Like my homegirl from law school JaQuilla. Smart as ****, but has been dealing with people black/white/whatever making fun of her name and not taking her serious.

But when it comes to this, what REALLY annoys me is when the parent has a totally normal name. It's like your moms name is Jennifer and she named you Corey, to boot your girls name is April, but you go and name your daughter Di'Lanisha? Like this wasn't even something your parents instilled in you...

Houston has no shame with that ****. :smh:

You leave Lira, Miracle, and Beyonce out of this

Seen that name too i work in insurance blew my mind.

Creative but made me.think.about how people would judge

In a situation where the person hates their name or is fed up with what comes with it they can change it legally.

her mother said she constantly got in arguments and fights in school, she was 9 i think...

Bish got it easy. She could have people pronounce jaqui like jakie

I hate these names. I have known so many smart people who struggle because their parent decided to give them a unique (read: stupid) name. Like my homegirl from law school JaQuilla. Smart as ****, but has been dealing with people black/white/whatever making fun of her name and not taking her serious.

But when it comes to this, what REALLY annoys me is when the parent has a totally normal name. It's like your moms name is Jennifer and she named you Corey, to boot your girls name is April, but you go and name your daughter Di'Lanisha? Like this wasn't even something your parents instilled in you...

It's really not hard to pronounce 99% of Asian names. Either you have zero exposure to other cultures and languages, or you choose to not learn how to pronounce things the right way.

you do realize the diversity of this board in regards to location on the globe right?

not everyone lives in an area that has a lot of asians.

quick tangent. had an early dinner w my fambs.

We had Pho.

How would u pronounce it?

PHU

I'm in STL Missouri >D
:nerd: wattup

Let's link up and crush the streets someday fam :pimp:

Aren't you from Nigeria? Let me ask you then, if you were to have kids how would you name them?

What? I never told you were I was from. :lol:

And I'm not the one who said they would name their kid Muhammad instead of Michael based on "cultural heritage". You're shunning adopting one culture's name whilst ignoring the Islamization of Africa. I just found it ironic that's all.

I'm naming my sons Alpha and Maximus:nthat:

Alright bro, good luck

"She says some dumb S"
-Christopher B. Pearman (her dad)

:lol:

She said what others practice and believe.

But she is just doing whatever she needs to do to stay relevant

She needs to go somewhere....out here looking like Foghorn Leghorn

The tragic irony is that I'm sure many would prejudice and discriminate against her based upon her appearance.

All of these.

The woman is just confused, that's all.

her mother said she constantly got in arguments and fights in school, she was 9 i think...

Damn. Feel bad for the kid. Usually if someone hates their name they may go by their middle name but if her middle name is worse than abcde then just get a whole new name.

Back
Top Bottom