Whats NT Lookin Like In The Hair Dept for The 11?

The closest thing to compare it to:
107930034.jpg

Originally Posted by Reginald Noble

Since its Saturday Night about 7:40 eastern time I figured most of us were in for the night..
You're calling it a night at 7:40?

226355734v9_225x225_Front.jpg

Since its Saturday Night about 7:40 eastern time I figured most of us were in for the night..
You're calling it a night at 7:40?

226355734v9_225x225_Front.jpg

2 all around, Manu spot in the middle, thinning a bit in the front, hairline fading away slowly but surely, %%@@ up the transition into my sidelines by making it angular like the bottom of Nevada, give me a waste of time massage on my shoulder afterward

7 bucks

Thank you very much kind Korean lady.

I really gotta stop being cheap and start getting my cuts in the hood in those same shops that sell bootleg dvds and fake Jordan's

2 all around, Manu spot in the middle, thinning a bit in the front, hairline fading away slowly but surely, %%@@ up the transition into my sidelines by making it angular like the bottom of Nevada, give me a waste of time massage on my shoulder afterward

7 bucks

Thank you very much kind Korean lady.

I really gotta stop being cheap and start getting my cuts in the hood in those same shops that sell bootleg dvds and fake Jordan's

Hi Guise  

Since its Saturday Night about 7:40 eastern time I figured most of us were in for the night..So what are you dudes doing for you hair nowadayz lol. I'm in the market for a new due
wink.gif
  So why don't you go ahead and throw a pic of your current style up, ill start it off.  

image201101010005.jpg

girl in, your avy
info, Nt demands it.

typing this way, I like it

Hi Guise  

Since its Saturday Night about 7:40 eastern time I figured most of us were in for the night..So what are you dudes doing for you hair nowadayz lol. I'm in the market for a new due
wink.gif
  So why don't you go ahead and throw a pic of your current style up, ill start it off.  

image201101010005.jpg

girl in, your avy
info, Nt demands it.

typing this way, I like it

I'm growing my hair too OP...trying out new looks as I go...let's see how long I keep this up for.
The progress
Back when I got married rocking the #2
179021_1817804728445_1339946475_1979635_3511525_n.jpg

somewhere between the summer and now

Not too recent but my hair is about the same lentgh still, ultimately I'd like to keep it on that Patrick Bateman steez
5268224468_3ac595a343_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom