What's so bad about snitching?

My cousin found out who broke into his crib and stole all his **** and didn't do a damn thing. I was so disappointed man, I'm like go get yo **** back. Son was terrified and these dudes that did it were squares.

Fighting isn't always the best way to solve the situation though, it's not how you can hurt someone else the most, you really have to know who the other side is to know how to hurt them most.  For example, some mexican dude I got into an incident with down in Texas, yeah I had my gun and I could've used that to handle it but instead I called Immigration to have him be deported because I know that would really hurt him

Fighting isn't always the best way to solve the situation though, it's not how you can hurt someone else the most, you really have to know who the other side is to know how to hurt them most.  For example, some mexican dude I got into an incident with down in Texas, yeah I had my gun and I could've used that to handle it but instead I called Immigration to have him be deported because I know that would really hurt him
roll.gif
mean.gif

Crine. Petty as **** :lol:

Yea. Dude called immigration and reported an illegal in Texas. I'm sure the operator rolled their eyes as they assured you they would launch an investigation into the issue. Lol.

brah.

:rofl:

That **** is just villainous :lol:

Op just take the L.

We all have losses.

I don't care wat country youre in if a dude runs over your bicycle then gives you los manos in front of a buncha Belgians thats an L playa.

You could have been in heaven and jesus would Of been like "damb my son thats an L"

dont blame your countries views on your loss.
man up.

"How much can you know about yourself if youve never been in a fight?"

:lol:

Op just take the L.

We all have losses.

I don't care wat country youre in if a dude runs over your bicycle then gives you los manos in front of a buncha Belgians thats an L playa.

You could have been in heaven and jesus would Of been like "damb my son thats an L"

dont blame your countries views on your loss.
man up.

"How much can you know about yourself if youve never been in a fight?"

:lol: :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

View media item 1731406

THIS THREAD TOOK A ****** TURN A FEW PAGES AGO.... WHEN WE TALK ABOUT SNITCHING, WHAT COMES TO MIND IS MURDERS AND BOYS ABOUT THAT STREET LIFE. KILLING AND TAKING LIVES I GET IT.... NOT COOL. GETTING MONEY, AND FEEDING YOUR FAMILY

Last edited:
I'm not even fighting no more. Ever since I got that license to carry some dude randomly comes up punching me etc. I'm defending myself b. I ain't had a fight in so long I forgot how.

:rofl:

**** :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
THIS THREAD TOOK A ****** TURN A FEW PAGES AGO.... WHEN WE TALK ABOUT SNITCHING, WHAT COMES TO MIND IS MURDERS AND BOYS ABOUT THAT STREET LIFE. KILLING AND TAKING LIVES I GET IT.... NOT COOL. GETTING MONEY, AND FEEDING YOUR FAMILY << BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. PREFERABLY A JOB.. BUT... THE STREET LIFE IS ALL PETTY ISH SO TO SPEAK. WHEN THE CRIMES BEING COMMITTED ARE HIGHER UPS IN SUITS AND TIES. LETS BE CLEAR HERE. WE TALKING SOMEBODY WHO SELL DOPE, MAYBE GET A CHEVY OR A 4 PIECE. BCUZ EVERY ONE ISNT SELLING BIRDS. YOU DO HAVE WHITE COLLAR CRIMES THAT GO UNNOTICED AND MILLIONS THAT GET SWINDLED ONLY FOR THE CRIMINAL TO RECEIVE 1 YEAR FED VS DIEON WHO SOLD A 9 PEICE AND MADE A MEASLY 65 OR 7200.... SO WITH HAVING SAYING THAT YEA THE SNITCHING ONLY SEEMS TO DEFINE THE PETTY CRIMES AND STREET LEVEL CRIMES, BEING NO ONE ELSE IS UP ENOUGH TO HAVE A HANDLE ON THE REAL CRIMES.... YEA THOSE SAME PEOPLE OP WAS TALKING ABOUT WITH 3 AND 4 COLLEGE DEGREES.... THEY THE REAL CRIMINALS. NOT ALL OF THEM BUT YOU GET IT.....
why are you breathing so hard? 

[emoji]128000[/emoji][emoji]128000[/emoji][emoji]128000[/emoji][emoji]128000[/emoji][emoji]128000[/emoji][emoji]128000[/emoji][emoji]128000[/emoji][emoji]128000[/emoji][emoji]128000[/emoji]

I feel like snitching is altogether circumstantial. Like I'd maybe understand if you were to snitch on an acquaintance...

but when it comes to blood, I'll be held up in the cell right next to my kin taking those secrets to the grave with me if it ever came down to it.

Hilarious
laugh.gif

Regarding snitching, if I get jammed up & I'm looking at anything over 1 day  a few hours in jail this is gonna be me:

Last edited:
Some of y'all are just dumb. You know who robbed your house and talking bout go handle it yourself. What you gonna do? You gonna go pistol whip him or something? Tie him to a chair and toture him?

It's funny cause opie told this story along time ago and no one called him out about it.. now everyone has a problem with it

opie is a powderpuff though no doubt dont get it twisted

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom