what's something u silently judge people for vol....u just gonna let ya baby cry wen im watchin dis

Speaking of parking.

People that back into EVERY parking space.

Fool you drive a 2002 Chevy Impala, trying to "vallet" like its a new S class. ****. Got the whole parking garage waiting on yo ***.

My favorite thing to do is to pull into the parking spot next to them, park, get out, lock the car and walk away before the finish parking.

Also, people that go way over the top to get a close parking space to a store that they are about to WALK AROUND in.

Just park, dang!

That's 'cuz they're rookies. Backing into a spot should be one fell move. Should take less than 5 seconds.

is that even possible??
Don't know why yall think this place is filled with nothing but all Shakiras and Meagan Goods ....

those type of women are not the majority here.

The majority of women are exactly what Blacklion23 described.

With unicorns sprinkled in between here and there, just probably more unicorns sprinkled about than your average US non tourist city.

Last edited:
Drivers that go and enter the wrong way in a parking lot and look at you crazy. Especially when just one car could pass thru.

People who spit directly on a sidewalk or drop gum on one. You have a whole street, some bushes, etc. but no, lets spit where somebody might step in it.
the gum thing is very annoying. I had a streak of stepping in gum three times in three straight weeks. was wearing different kicks each time too :smh:

Females coming to Walmart dressed any kind of way (PJ bottoms and dirty hair wrap) thinking they look cute
People leaving groceries on the belt claiming no money but getting 20+ cash back
Dudes wearing slim fit jeans but sagging

You only need to back in with a big *** truck. If you can't park your own truck right I'm judging you.

Speaking of big *** trucks. If you put those ugly black wheels with the stupid star in the middle on your truck I'm gonna assume you got locker room damage.

I back in my car at work and at sporting events

Judge all you want but when everyone is trying to leave at once im.not gonna get tboned because some jackass is racing through the lot/garage

Last edited:
American Females coming to Walmart dressed any kind of way (PJ bottoms and dirty hair wrap) thinking they look cute

Fixed.

You don't see that anywhere else but here in America.

When I came back from Ukraine where women always dress like classy women no matter where they go, I was quickly reminded of where I was when I got back here.

Last edited:
You only need to back in with a big *** truck. If you can't park your own truck right I'm judging you.

Speaking of big *** trucks. If you put those ugly black wheels with the stupid star in the middle on your truck I'm gonna assume you got locker room damage.
That's like 80% of truck owners

People who call SUVs trucks, a truck has a truck bed.....

American Females coming to Walmart dressed any kind of way (PJ bottoms and dirty hair wrap) thinking they look cute

Fixed.
You don't see that anywhere else but here in America.
When I came back from Ukraine where women always dress like classy women no matter where they go, I was quickly reminded of where I was when I got back here.
View media item 1520925

That because we lover our women even in their worst. :smile:

That's like 80% of truck owners

People who call SUVs trucks, a truck has a truck bed.....
Folks that call every suv a jeep :smh:

•Girls that wash their hands and splash water everywhere
•People who make it a point to drive in front of you and go slow anyway
•People who try to race alongside because you're doing the speed limit, and they still end up at the same red light as you
•People who block a whole aisle at the Super Market with their carts
•People who are rude to retail/ fast food employees
•Parents who let their kids run around with snotty noses...
I'm judging the hell out of you!

Back
Top Bottom