what's something u silently judge people for vol....u just gonna let ya baby cry wen im watchin dis

Goes along with people suddenly stop right in front of you like at an amusement park or busy side walk. Mooooove to the side.

Going to a store or fast food joint and they give you your change in a ball with the receipt. Can't even count your change back to you no more.

You only need to back in with a big *** truck. If you can't park your own truck right I'm judging you.

Speaking of big *** trucks. If you put those ugly black wheels with the stupid star in the middle on your truck I'm gonna assume you got locker room damage.
That's like 80% of truck owners

People who call SUVs trucks, a truck has a truck bed.....

This always got on my nerves for some reason
Person A:"Hey can you get the football out of the back of my truck?"
Me: "yeah no problem"
goes outside to see no truck
Me: "hey where's your truck at?"
Person A: "It's right outside blue Chevy Tahoe"
Me: :stoneface:

Round 2

* People with neck tatts, I be peeping them, and I low key judge

* People with "Luxury" cars, with SUPER bootleg "repairs" (See BMW cars with duct taped mirrors all the time, da f***?)

* People who insist on having ghetto a** conversations, super loud!, while in a waiting room.

* Loud people in general...

#ForeverLowKeyJudging 

laugh.gif

Coworkers that put their phone on speaker while I'm sitting at the table with them :smh:

People who put iroc rims on cars that aren't Chevy.

People that park beside me because we have the same car.

ima need an example
Vilifying domestic brands because of poor quality in the past
Overt praise for Honda/Toyota citing reliability even though most if not all auto manufacturers have stepped their reliability game up.

Edit: Malik already got me covered.

Last edited:
More info needed on that graph. But data manipulation isn't hard to do. If I'm not mistaken isn't that the same graph that considers things like user error/discomfort as a 'problem?'

Honda is wack now a days. Not one car I'd buy from them. Plenty other brands are reliable and better. Damn near every car is reliable to 200k these days.

People put their phone on speaker when they get a call instead of putting it to their ear like a normal person

Reactions: OTG
Back
Top Bottom