What's the 3 most interesting things going on in your world right now?

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

1. summer internship at the pentagon

2. the only girl i met so far i can see myself marrying broke up with her boyfriend beginning of this summer and we've been talking a lot

3. im growing my hair out after having a shaved head for like 8 years
eek.gif
sick.gif
It's not going to be pretty for you.

Mr. Simpalot

1. My 11 year old dog thatch is at the vet for internal bleeding and poisoning after getting sick last night:frown: God i hope he makes it. 2. College move in is ina little over a month. 3. I'm going to a concert on friday.

1. Took a road trip to Williamsburg VA yesterday to go outlet shopping, Nike outlet
indifferent.gif
nothing but running shoes and hooping shorts, but the
discounted designer cologne
pimp.gif
, got some Guess button ups
pimp.gif
, Ralph Lauren polos
pimp.gif

2. Almost time for a raise at my job, thank god

3. Trying to start getting back in shape and saving money

1 Getting close to setting a path in my life
2 no more gf drama , but lonely at the same time
3 i feel like im starting to really make my gains in the gym

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

1. summer internship at the pentagon

2. the only girl i met so far i can see myself marrying broke up with her boyfriend beginning of this summer and we've been talking a lot

3. im growing my hair out after having a shaved head for like 8 years
eek.gif
sick.gif
It's not going to be pretty for you.

Mr. Simpalot
Damn, so liking girls is simping now? Or did you assume something that wasn't implicitly stated? Allhe's saying is that she's more his type and so far it looks good. He didn't say he was gonna marry the girl yesterday. It's good to see he at least has a type, since most of NT's typeincluded any and all people with vaginas. Hey Sam
wink.gif
. So if "liking" is the new "simping"..... what's the new gay then? Cuz that !+$%is gay. You sounding real Eddie Griffin on the low (read: Undacova Brotha). What, you afraid to like girls now? You gotta be a "mack" and all thatjazz, right? Riiiiiiiight. Don't mind me, you getting ALL the !@##. Ain't that right? You don't love these !@##...right? __ please. You prollycarry that attitude as a defence mech. You ain't slick. If girls liked you, you wouldn't be too 'player' to like them back. You prolly afraidof girls. You sounding like the male version of the the overconfident fat chick right now. She don't get no attention so all of a sudden she ain't wantnone anyway
laugh.gif
. Fuggouttahere.... Let that man persue a more godly goal than just !#$+@*@ a !**%% in a cheap motelfor once, Mr. Hypocrite.

1). Iv'e gained like 10 pounds of mass over a short period of time. I've been working out, and eating religiously. Glad to say I'm no longer theinkling dude. haaa.
2). Women... Been gettin' them.
3). Money... Gettin' that.

1. got a pair of 720 dunks from cousin
2. trying to find a college to go to ( not so interesting)
3. idk fml

1. just got a $1,000 scholarship award from my bank like a hour ago without doing anything
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2. taking college classes now, can start my freshmen year with 15 credits if I passed my AP exams
3. Recently started "working out" again instead of just playing ball and that feels good

1.) Going to school in august

2.) Getting a new car in about 3 weeks

3.) Space Jams release November 27 and I work at finshline so I get 30%. Can you say multiple pairs?
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom