What's the angriest you've EVER been?

Angriest I ever gotten was always with my son's mom. She always brought something out of me. I ended up going to jail. smh

My ex cousin all tweaked out robbed my pad.... Stole my ps3 some kicks , a car stereo and alot of other ish.
Dude was hiding out already cuz
alot of ppl wanted to murk dude already...dude got caught up now doing a bid ...
Dude had to PC up ...

my ex girl (who I was cheating on at the time) broke my windshield spray painted and keyed my car back in 06 cuz she found out ....

I get angry alot and I snap alot..
So many fights just playing. Pickup up ball... ....

Went to my boys wedding and one of his groomsmen which was his childhood friend got piss drunk, I was having a conversation with my homegirl and he butts in and starts light slapping my face saying he loves my necktie and I told him to **** of my face and I took a half step towards him, grabbed the side of his shirt, and told him one more time again, he pushed his forehead towards mine and In one move I pulled him towards me and smashed my elbow into the side of his head and dropped him.

homeboy was an a-hole that my homie tossed him out of the wedding reception.

Pistol to his dome, finger on the trigger. I swear I was standing there for an eternity but walked away

Recently I was wearing a blue polo and shorts and walking through Best Buy with a couple friends of mine looking for something. A dude grabs my shoulder talking about he hasn't been able to get help finding something, so instinctively I shoved him into a cardboard cutout of a PlayStation, knocking it over. As y'all can imagine this caused a scene and my friends and I were told to leave the building without being able to tell our side of the story. I was pretty mad after that :lol:

even if you were an employee there is absolutely no reason that a customer should ever make physical contact with you to grab your attention.

folks don't know how to act.

I can tell you in one more year.

Tripping that six years have flown by already. :smh:

I'll preface this by saying having alcohol in me didn't help, but it was a messed up situation. Back in college we're sitting on our front porch: me, two of my roommates, and a couple of my roommate's friends. One is this really cute blonde girl. Really nice, really sweet girl. It was just a regular Saturday night, we'd been drinking, although we weren't hammered. At some point, some dude walks by and lights a bottle rocket and aims it at our porch. It whistles towards us and it explodes probably a foot away from this girl's head (to the side, not in her face). We're all kind of stunned for a second, and the dude just takes off. The girl is freaking out, and we notice her ear is bleeding from the impact of the blast. My roommate and I weren't going to do anything initially, but once we saw that, he grabbed an empty champagne bottle and we both ran off to find this guy. We looked for about ten minutes, and it was in an area where it'd be tough to run off and hide. Still never found him.

It's the only time I've ever found myself in a blind rage, and all I have to say is that this guy was lucky we didn't find him. I have no idea what I might have done had we found him.

ex and I were arguing and she had the nerve to say some stupid ish that made me go from zero to tree fiddy real quick. told her something that y'all would find fkd up but at the time I thought was funny and she joked around with that too.

When I dropped my phone at this one broads crib ...n she hit up all the chicks in my phone n tried to air **** out on Fb :smh: ...I was pissed at that point but I blamed myself ...what really got me over the edge was the fact that shorty refused to give me the phone back , tombout "it's her's now" ...now that broad was stealing from me n she had to be dealt with ....

ex and I were arguing and she had the nerve to say some stupid ish that made me go from zero to tree fiddy real quick. told her something that y'all would find fkd up but at the time I thought was funny and she joked around with that too.
What did you say 

THE angriest i ever been are always situations with my mom... i swear she brings out the worst in me... so anyway my parents were going to the Philippines for my grandpa funeral and they wanted me to drive them to jfk airport in queens... mind you this airport is like 1:30 -2 hrs hours depending on traffic... and i was making a big deal about it because it was far and my mom wasnt trying to have it... she was saying how im self centered and selfish all while i was about to drop her off at the beauty salon for her haircut... she said F you and "i hope you die during hurricane sandy" and slammed the car door... im laughing like this aint even my car.... but to be honest i was more hurt than mad... i couldnt believe she said that and i didnt know what to think or how to react... i just knew that when i got my money right i want to move out asap... i still live at home though but i planning on moving out in 2015... our relationship is better but still i will never forget she said that :smh:
Moms got angry recently and called me and my siblings dumb ***

Never forget :smh:

Last edited:

Mine had me like that too. I was outta work. Quit a job cause i wasnt getting hours. Keep im looking for jobs like crazy during the 3 months i wasnt working. Applying everyday plus im in school

Time passes and she starts yellin talking about how im a bum and i dont do **** with my life

Man i just put clothes on and went for a drive. I was mad sensitive about no working at the time. **** had me so heated man

Mine had me like that too. I was outta work. Quit a job cause i wasnt getting hours. Keep im looking for jobs like crazy during the 3 months i wasnt working. Applying everyday plus im in school

Time passes and she starts yellin talking about how im a bum and i dont do **** with my life

Man i just put clothes on and went for a drive. I was mad sensitive about no working at the time. **** had me so heated man
im not working now but I have a job lined up next week after I move

Wanna stack up cop a car then move out and I'm doing whatever I gotta do to make it happen

Been there too when I was unemployed. One day my parents refused to give me gas money to go to class because they were tired of giving me money :smh:

Told myself I would rather dig ditches then ask for money again, so I got a job as a valet. Not the best money in the world but at least I can pay for my gas, cell bill and food. I need to graduate man :frown:

Been there too when I was unemployed. One day my parents refused to give me gas money to go to class because they were tired of giving me money :smh:

Told myself I would rather dig ditches then ask for money again, so I got a job as a valet. Not the best money in the world but at least I can pay for my gas, cell bill and food. I need to graduate man :frown:
E-dap

When I failed my boards to become a therapist. I cried so bad and hit the outside of my truck. Damn near broke my hand. I will be honest I envy my peers who are therapist. 

What did you say 
She should hang herself from some monkey bars.Note: our convos were random as hell, I didn't mean it. That came from an incident where a girl I knew committed suicide on some bc her gf left her. My ex was spoiled and if she didn't get things her way she'd throw a fit. We argued that night and she would always say she'll off herself bc of me being a bad person. I treated her like a princess btw, she got mad bc I didn't want to be religious bc that was my only chance of being with her bc her mom said so. Told her no I wasn't and she went off on me, so I dropped that on her.

One time I was at Whole Foods and they ran out of my favorite brand of coconut water. I would pick up a case of it every week but on this particular day they only had 2 stinky bottles. So I went looking for the stock clerk and I was storming through the store like Denzel, you know that walk. There was even some Indian chick in a flower dress scooping golden raisins in a bag.... I walked right past her. There were bigger matters. As soon as I found the clerk I looked him dead in the eye and said, "Yo Trevor, you know I'm in here every week like clockwork..... where my coconut water at!" It's funny when things aren't going smoothly Whole Foods employees wanna act like they don't know you. I gave him an ultimatum: I said if you don't find a case in the back, I'm driving to the Whole Foods in Pleasant City and never coming back. I channeled my best 2pac in Juice. Trevor walked cautiously to the stockroom and just before reaching the double doors, he looked back at me as if he knew that I knew the results were going to be grim. And so I waited.... 5 minutes.... 10 minutes..... Trev comes back out, he stops a good 20 ft away from me and throws his hands up in despair. I was so furious all I could do was point 2 fingers at him like a gun and blurt out "THIS CANT... NOWWW!!!" and then stormed out. All I wanted was my coconut water after my weekly spin class and this so-called mecca had failed me. I drove the 20 miles to a different Whole Foods and they didn't have  it either, but it didn't matter because I was already broken. Nowadays I'm eating chinese takeout 4 days a week and buying blue Gatorade from Krogers. Things changed that day.   

Last edited:
i caught an ex cheating on me with a homie from high school. and i called him out on it. he was so mad because he thought he could be slick and get away with it
laugh.gif
 he started called me every bad name in the book and insulted my family for raising a "piece of **** princess" like me. then homeboy had the nerve to say that he wished my ex before him followed through in killing my entire family like he threatened to do. 
mean.gif

it's one thing to insult me, but having death wishes against my family is the highest level of line stepping.

in retaliation i told him "you're really your father's son." that hit him hard because his dad cheated on & abused his mom.

in result he cried like a little girl, and i had a broken iphone from throwing it across my dorm room. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom