What's the best beer out there?

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

The thing with beer is that there are so many types that they are almost like their own drinks unto themselves.

My favorite stout is Guinness Extra, my favorite Pale Ale is Sierra Nevada, my favorite thick lager is Heineken, my favorite crisp Lager is Sapporo and my favorite miscellaneous style beer is Xingu from Brazil.
I agree. There are so many different classes that I can't really pick one favorite. It really depends what kind of mood I'm in. All thebeers Rex mentioned are good. I also like Stella a lot.

Guinness is always good, in Ireland even the girls were drinking that
pimp.gif

Has anyone ever tried the Nigerian Guinness?
Recently had this and it was really good
chimay-bleu.jpg

A lot of you are on some other *$*%..trippin.

Some people would like to say beer is beer blah blah blah. not true to a certain extent.

I've grown to become somewhat of a beer advocate within the past year. My take on the topic is that there are many people out there that drink
Heineken, Dos Equis, Corona, etc just because of the commercials and marketing and because it looks cool in their hand.

At the same time there are people out there that drink because its cheap, they're not into micro brews and dont know there are better brews out there
(or just don't care), and/or its the only thing available at a club/bar.

Two completely different things. I don't want to come off as a beer snob because lord knows im sippin on Busch light as I type this..
laugh.gif

but one thing is for sure and thats all of you coming in here naming macro brews as the "best beer out there" as the title reads...are utterly andcompletely deprived
from actual good beer. As I stated before my fav is Yuengling...also (although its a Macro) Sam Adams is a good solid domestic beer...that actually tastes likereal beer because it has flavor. All I'm saying is just be open minded and look for unique beers whenever you're out.
pimp.gif
holla

Heineken is not a beer ladies and gentlemen...

There is no such thing as the best beer.

If you learn to pair your drinks with your food your beer experience will be a lot more enjoyable.

But once again Heineken is not a beer pass it on....

well since im young as hell and cant afford good beer...the best #%!@ out there is Keystone lol

Originally Posted by j0rDan23dunker

i've been drinking these lately. in no particular order:

Hoegaarden:

hoegaarden_sterling_brands.jpg
Just tried this over the weekend--legit

Also like Hef and Apricot Ale

15373685-4634faaa1a6b15e407ca4f0c46233242.4a67a185-full.jpg

As you can see, Blue Moon was the beer of choice when that picture was taken about a month ago.

But you can't go wrong w/ Yuengling, Heiny's or keeping it simple w/ the Budweiser.

But how are you gonna be a beer snob though?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

%%*@ outta here bro

I have no problem with people saying they like Miller Lite, or Henry's etc etc, but when they say its a "good" beer, i stop listening.

I prefer ales, mostly IPAs, but on a hot day (if im not drinking gin) i like a Stella.

i can't stand a lot of the macro brews. but.. they're my go-to beers at the bars around where i live. rickard's red is a solid beer. went to thestore today and picked up these :

leffe-brune.jpg

duvel.jpg

3231319331_f9e1130faa.jpg

pimp.gif

I'd love to try all the ones suggested in here, but I used to drink Corona, but switched to Shiner after going to their brewery that is in a small Texastown (Shiner, TX). Delicious and has that small-town, local-pride feel to it.

909.jpg

Just finished one right now, actually.

Originally Posted by dreClark

15373685-4634faaa1a6b15e407ca4f0c46233242.4a67a185-full.jpg

As you can see, Blue Moon was the beer of choice when that picture was taken about a month ago.

But you can't go wrong w/ Yuengling, Heiny's or keeping it simple w/ the Budweiser.

But how are you gonna be a beer snob though?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

%%*@ outta here bro

Same way you can be a sneakerhead.

Originally Posted by krapjnad

photo.jpg

shugga.jpg

speakeasy-prohibition-ale-glass-shot.JPG
Jubelale_2007.jpg

dude just shut the thread down.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
good stuff man, i've not had the pleasure of trying the last 3 but i've heard good things about three breweries.

Back
Top Bottom