What's the best moment of your life so far?

Originally Posted by Ground King

Originally Posted by DMoney82

When my daughter threw up in my hands. She was about 1 and started choking, I told her to spit it out in my hands and she let loose. I hate throw up or to touch anybody else crap but when she did it it didn't bother me at all. I was just happy she was ok and then it hit me.... "I'm a daddy". Best feeling ever. 
pimp.gif
true_baww2.gif
laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ground King

When my daughter threw up in my hands. She was about 1 and started choking, I told her to spit it out in my hands and she let loose. I hate throw up or to touch anybody else crap but when she did it it didn't bother me at all. I was just happy she was ok and then it hit me.... "I'm a daddy". Best feeling ever. 
pimp.gif
true_baww2.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Succeeding in booking a trip to San Diego to see my (now ex) girlfriend and stay at her crib for 4 days. Behind my parents' back, after having a huge argument about not letting me go.

Succeeding in booking a trip to San Diego to see my (now ex) girlfriend and stay at her crib for 4 days. Behind my parents' back, after having a huge argument about not letting me go.

pimp.gif

I love babies and children so much, I practically helped raise a few of my baby cousins growing up. Changed diapers, bathed and bottlefed.

Being a good loving parent>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any other profession on this earth. Congrats homie
happy.gif

pimp.gif

I love babies and children so much, I practically helped raise a few of my baby cousins growing up. Changed diapers, bathed and bottlefed.

Being a good loving parent>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any other profession on this earth. Congrats homie
happy.gif

a few good ones come to my head but idk if its even best moment of your life worthy, some dudes talkin about games and drugs
laugh.gif

id probably say when i get my first car or something
smokin.gif

a few good ones come to my head but idk if its even best moment of your life worthy, some dudes talkin about games and drugs
laugh.gif

id probably say when i get my first car or something
smokin.gif

The day I crosed Alpha and probated.

Ordering my cap n gown and realizing it's actually about to happen. 1st degree in my family.
pimp.gif

The day I crosed Alpha and probated.

Ordering my cap n gown and realizing it's actually about to happen. 1st degree in my family.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom