What's the best moment of your life so far?

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by dunks87

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

IU  as in Indiana University 
nerd.gif
yessir
ha, small world homie

ha indeed. i knew i couldn't be the only IU NT'er...Cristoball goes there too. you graduate yet?

i want to say my undergrad graduation because even i had doubt after high school... but more importantly it was me surviving a vicious car accident where my sister, her bf at the time now husband and i got rear ended on our way home from seaside heights... we hit a light pole and side swiped a fire hydrant...i honestly thought it was a rap when we got hit and thought i would die

i want to say my undergrad graduation because even i had doubt after high school... but more importantly it was me surviving a vicious car accident where my sister, her bf at the time now husband and i got rear ended on our way home from seaside heights... we hit a light pole and side swiped a fire hydrant...i honestly thought it was a rap when we got hit and thought i would die

Graduating college with 2 bachelors degrees in a 5 year span. Very proud of myself, especially coming up from nothing in ghetto Vallejo.

My next best moment will either be getting accepted to grad school, or getting married/having a kid, hopefully the former comes first
grin.gif

Graduating college with 2 bachelors degrees in a 5 year span. Very proud of myself, especially coming up from nothing in ghetto Vallejo.

My next best moment will either be getting accepted to grad school, or getting married/having a kid, hopefully the former comes first
grin.gif

Driving for the first time and hitting 140 mph

Playing soccer a couple years ago my team got second place in the far west nationals.
Best tourney I've ever been to. Almost depresses me to know I've fallen soo much.
30t6p3b.gif

Playing soccer a couple years ago my team got second place in the far west nationals.
Best tourney I've ever been to. Almost depresses me to know I've fallen soo much.
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

-winning prom king in high school even though i played no sports, was in no clubs, and honestly had 4 good friends

-dumping my ex, sex with ex, ignoring ex text

-paying my way back into college after being kicked out for a overdue balance, hard work pays off!

-moving into my first apartment, first time being away from home
smokin.gif

-winning prom king in high school even though i played no sports, was in no clubs, and honestly had 4 good friends

-dumping my ex, sex with ex, ignoring ex text

-paying my way back into college after being kicked out for a overdue balance, hard work pays off!

-moving into my first apartment, first time being away from home
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom