What's the best moment of your life so far?

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Goin' from suspended from college, banned from every dorm, community service, and disciplinary probation until I graduated to gettin' into law school on a scholarship...

...then gettin' enough credits to graduate from law school a semester early, but spendin' that free semester partyin' in Tokyo and comin' back home to graduate and seein' how happy my parents were.

I'll never forget my momma law school graduation day, "Boy the Lord dun worked a miracle"
laugh.gif

...all praises due.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Goin' from suspended from college, banned from every dorm, community service, and disciplinary probation until I graduated to gettin' into law school on a scholarship...

...then gettin' enough credits to graduate from law school a semester early, but spendin' that free semester partyin' in Tokyo and comin' back home to graduate and seein' how happy my parents were.

I'll never forget my momma law school graduation day, "Boy the Lord dun worked a miracle"
laugh.gif

...all praises due.
pimp.gif

The day I crossed the stage and got my Mechnical Engineering degree. My mom was so proud of me that day, never saw her glow so much.

Or the day I signed my letter of intenet to play college football....

The day I crossed the stage and got my Mechnical Engineering degree. My mom was so proud of me that day, never saw her glow so much.

Or the day I signed my letter of intenet to play college football....

Back
Top Bottom