What's the best moment of your life so far?

As sappy as this sounds...best moment in my life thus far was being reunited with my mom on 9/11. She worked in one of the towers and for most of the day I had no idea if I was ever going to see her again.

my dad won friday's mega millions...but he had to share it with 6 other ppl
eyes.gif

I have a couple. Being in Philly when they won the World Series a few years ago. Seeing NERD for free. Attending the Kanye West Concert a few years back. 4/20. Getting my first apt.

I have a couple. Being in Philly when they won the World Series a few years ago. Seeing NERD for free. Attending the Kanye West Concert a few years back. 4/20. Getting my first apt.

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

Seeing my two favorite bands play on the same night and same stage.

Good lord.
Oh yeah, I'd like to add when I graduated High School. %%+% was unreal, because I struggled through school alot.

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

Seeing my two favorite bands play on the same night and same stage.

Good lord.
Oh yeah, I'd like to add when I graduated High School. %%+% was unreal, because I struggled through school alot.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

As sappy as this sounds...best moment in my life thus far was being reunited with my mom on 9/11. She worked in one of the towers and for most of the day I had no idea if I was ever going to see her again.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

When this girl talked to me.
Spoiler [+]
she confused me for some else though

When this girl talked to me.
Spoiler [+]
she confused me for some else though

the best moment of my life would have to be the first time i got seriously drunk junior year of high school
went to a house party and woke up the next morning in my friends little sisters room with throw up all over my pants and cuts on my palm
my boys told me i made out with some girl who later on threw up all over my pants and than i smashed a night light or something and cut my hand

high school
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the best moment of my life would have to be the first time i got seriously drunk junior year of high school
went to a house party and woke up the next morning in my friends little sisters room with throw up all over my pants and cuts on my palm
my boys told me i made out with some girl who later on threw up all over my pants and than i smashed a night light or something and cut my hand

high school
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom