What's the best moment of your life so far?

I've only been alive for a short time so mine isn't real good, but it was when I set some life goals for myself, every day since then I've looked forward to completing them.

Driving a car for the first time is also up there. The feeling behind the wheel was
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I've only been alive for a short time so mine isn't real good, but it was when I set some life goals for myself, every day since then I've looked forward to completing them.

Driving a car for the first time is also up there. The feeling behind the wheel was
eek.gif
pimp.gif

when i was 9 years old, the travel baseball team i was on, the San Diego Stallions, won the AAU national championship at Disney's Wide World of Sports in Orlando 
pimp.gif
 we walked around the complex like celebrities, everybody asked us for pictures and stuff it was amazing.

when i was 9 years old, the travel baseball team i was on, the San Diego Stallions, won the AAU national championship at Disney's Wide World of Sports in Orlando 
pimp.gif
 we walked around the complex like celebrities, everybody asked us for pictures and stuff it was amazing.

Didn't see my daughter be born so not that.

Probably getting my neckbrace off for the first time after I broke my neck. You have no idea how much those suck.

Didn't see my daughter be born so not that.

Probably getting my neckbrace off for the first time after I broke my neck. You have no idea how much those suck.

Originally Posted by scshift

eek.gif
pimp.gif
Can't think of the BEST moment, but the most thrilling moment might have been being in a car that missed an exit, and going in reverse on a bridge at 2 am without getting hit by a car and making that exit

Originally Posted by scshift

eek.gif
pimp.gif
Can't think of the BEST moment, but the most thrilling moment might have been being in a car that missed an exit, and going in reverse on a bridge at 2 am without getting hit by a car and making that exit

Winning my first poker tournament. Man I felt
pimp.gif
I was 17. My dream job is to be a professional at it... One day after college

Winning my first poker tournament. Man I felt
pimp.gif
I was 17. My dream job is to be a professional at it... One day after college

Back
Top Bottom