What's the best shoe out to ball in?

Originally Posted by jasonpyong

Nike Zoom BB. the traction is unbelieveable.

+1

The traction alone makes this shoe one of the best in this thread.  I wish all bball shoes had traction this superb. 

Originally Posted by jasonpyong

Nike Zoom BB. the traction is unbelieveable.

+1

The traction alone makes this shoe one of the best in this thread.  I wish all bball shoes had traction this superb. 

Kobe V, Jordan2010, huarache 2k4, Adizero Rose 1.5, KD2.

If getting just one shoe among the 5, GET THE ZK5!!!!!!!!!
and after that get the ZK6!

Kobe V, Jordan2010, huarache 2k4, Adizero Rose 1.5, KD2.

If getting just one shoe among the 5, GET THE ZK5!!!!!!!!!
and after that get the ZK6!

Im gonna say the hurache trainer mids the black grey ones with the nubuck toebox are incredibly light the traction is amzing and everything from the lacing to the midfoot strap locks down your foot and ankles for a secure comfortable fit. great sneaker for workout and playing ball in id reccomend to any serious athlete. i felt i could jump higher and run faster in these sneakers. thanks

Im gonna say the hurache trainer mids the black grey ones with the nubuck toebox are incredibly light the traction is amzing and everything from the lacing to the midfoot strap locks down your foot and ankles for a secure comfortable fit. great sneaker for workout and playing ball in id reccomend to any serious athlete. i felt i could jump higher and run faster in these sneakers. thanks

The Nike Zoom BB1's are the best I've ever played in by far, but they're getting to be impossible to find.

The Nike Zoom BB1's are the best I've ever played in by far, but they're getting to be impossible to find.

Back
Top Bottom