What's the best XBOX 360 deal on-line or instore?

Looking to pick-up a 360 within the next 1-2 months. What's the best deal out there for me? thx. 

Looking to pick-up a 360 within the next 1-2 months. What's the best deal out there for me? thx. 

I think somebody posted a sams club deal for 96 bucks in the mw3 thread, i think it was the holiday bundle pack 250gb xbox

I think somebody posted a sams club deal for 96 bucks in the mw3 thread, i think it was the holiday bundle pack 250gb xbox

while we're on the subject.. anyone know where i can get a good deal on a ps3? i really want one of those 60gb 1st generation backward compatible models

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

Technically...
Buy a new PC (it might have to be a laptop) that is over $700 and you get a free Xbox

do u get the new xbox or the old fat one tho?

while we're on the subject.. anyone know where i can get a good deal on a ps3? i really want one of those 60gb 1st generation backward compatible models

Technically...
Buy a new PC (it might have to be a laptop) that is over $700 and you get a free Xbox

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

Technically...

the new 4GB black ones

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

Technically...

the new 4GB black ones

I have the 250gb w/ kinect bundle brand new for 330
nerd.gif

Target or Walmart had this good deal, it had the black slim 360 (forgot memory), you got 2 controllers and some games for $200. I don't remember the exact details but you basically picked what you wanted in a bundle. It might still be there if you check

Target or Walmart had this good deal, it had the black slim 360 (forgot memory), you got 2 controllers and some games for $200. I don't remember the exact details but you basically picked what you wanted in a bundle. It might still be there if you check

^Sounds like a walmart bundle. Almost got my PS3 for the same bundle but they didnt have any in stock.

^Sounds like a walmart bundle. Almost got my PS3 for the same bundle but they didnt have any in stock.

Back
Top Bottom