Whats the craziest/luckiest way you got a pair of Jordans?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the display pair of black/stealth xxs happened to be an 11!!!! the shoe was sold out so i asked could i buy the display pair. they said yes!!!

one day while walking home from school, i came across a bridge troll. after correctly answering his 3 riddles, he granted me safe passage across his bridge aswell as ownership of the black/red 13's on his feet.

When I was workin @ some shoe spot in SF, I got lucky when 2 good customers backed out of buying retros- the Black/Cement III & then when the Space Jam XIreleased. Never really intended to buy a 2nd pair for either but glad I scooped them up now.

I don't need luck I have connects so when a jordan comes out that I want I go towards the store see a bunch of people in line and laugh and then I walkright pass them and pick up Jay's I want it just sucks for the people waitin in line all night lmao sorry its funny to me cause it use to happen to me nowits on the other foot LOL

AIR JORDAN RETRO BLACK/RED IV for FREE

This is a true story that happened last year, towards the end of the baseball season, a guy on ISS said if the Chicago Cubs made the playoffs, he would rafflea pair of DS Air Jordans from his collection(our choice of shoes), so i just PMed him and signed up, and turns out just 25 people signed up, and i was likenumber 13 out of 25, turns out the Cubs made the playoffs and he held a raffle on youtube, at first i thought this contest was fake, but then i watched hisvideo and he drew out #13, which was me, i didnt believe it at first, but then i checked my messages, then we exchanged messages about the pair i wanted, so iasked for black/red IVs, but he only had size 13s, and i was size 10, so it was shipped to my house free of charge, he was a real nice guy, then i sold it likea month later because it was size 13 i couldnt do anything with it except look at it

Well here is a pic, the only one i saved

DEADSTOCK, no cracking with og hangtag, box, tissue paper, receipt, true definition of deadstock

when the Nubuck XIIs hit online I ordered 3 pairs of 10.5/xxl/7 3/8. i got the three pairs of shoes but received only one set of the hat and sweatshirt. Icalled Nike and told them they only sent me one packages total and that I payed for three. I spoke to a rep. and he said he was overnighting the other twopackages. i called the next day cause they didnt show up and a rep. said he would overnight the other two sets. the next day, i got four total packages at mydoor step. in other words, i got 6 pairs of the nubuck xiis and 5 sets of the sweatshirt/hat for the price of 3. thanks nike, for being such a mogul that youcan give stuff away.

my luckyest release was wen i walk into sports zone for the ++## of it ( had been 4 days after AQUAS RELEASED ) and i saw a size 10 aqua i bought and turns outit waz there last pair of aquas

- got a pair of 2001 DS retro 1's for $15 and a case of beer (the kid didn't know what he had ) this is also my favorite catch
smile.gif

- traded for a pair of VNDS cool grey 9's for a pair of fake infrared 6's ( kid knew they were fake and didn't care)
-traded fire red 3's and $15 for DS retro 7's
-got NDS Laney 5's for $20, but their a size 9 and i wear a size 10 thats the only thing that sucks
-got NDS black/red and black/ white 11's
-got a pair of brand new out the store New Balance MT555 From 1990 for $55, that i've never even seen on the net or to this day seen anyone with, and haveasked quit a few times so i could find out what other colors there are, i've gotten 1 response and someone told me they were goin' for $280euros

thats all i can think of for now

1. A NERD I WENT TO COLLEGE WITH WORKED AT FOOTLOCKER AND WOULD ALWAYS GET SIZE 13'S BECAUSE NO ONE BUT HIM WORE THEM AT HIS JOB, ANY WAYS HE HAD THEBLK/CHROME 17'S IN TRUNK AND GAVE THEM TO ME FOR TWO BOTTLES OF VIAKA!! LOL

2. I WAS AT FINISHLINE BUYING SOCKS 4 MONTHS AFTER RELEASE OF THE FIRE V'S AND TWO PAIR WERE SITTING AT REGISTER, ASKED WHAT WAS WRONG AND THEY SAID THEYJUST FOUND THEM OUT BACK AND WITH NO ?'S ASKED BOUGHT THE SOCKS AND THE KICKS.

i just asked my co-worker if he would sell me the space jams and columbia XI size 11 worn once..he said yeah and how much. i said 200. bought it the next day.shoes were 9.9 outta 10

The beast deal, besides bunch of free kicks was AJIX retro (white/black/red) for $39.99 at the outlet store.

Paix
c.

in the 10th grade I bought the black/red 11s twice..The first time from my friend cause he needed to pay senior fees for $100..then I sold those for 280 andbought the second pair from his friend same price and kept those, that was in o4..now its 08 after my brother got to them it offically became my balling shoes

On vacation in Temecula for the All Star release weekend. Tried to get through to eastbay but they sold out in 10 min. So I called a few footlockers in thearea to find out if they had them. Nobody had them in town. So I called a mall in S.D. they said that they had them. They said that they were going to do alottery in the morning. So my friend drives me an hour down there. My friend is thinking that I'm crazy for getting these shoes he wears kswiss. I havebeen wearing Jordans forever. I still have the OG 1985 1s. Anyway so we drive down there and get there at 8:30 we get the tickets for the lottery. Sheik had afew pairs and they were picking the #s until they ran out of shoes. At 9:00 the guy comes out from footlocker and says that they are not doing the lottery andit is first come first serve. I was pissed but I was going to wait it out to see if I would get a pair. So they are letting in 2 people at a time they guy fromfootlocker has a walkie talkie and is calling a guy in the store telling him the sizes of the people he is letting in. I was at the back of the line andwatching people walking in and out with their shoes. I was starting to get depressed. So my friend that is wearing Kswiss tells me he is going to go to thebathroom. I tell him that I am going to wait until they say that they don't have anymore shoes. After about five min I get a call the caller ID saysunknown. So I answer it, it was my friend he says walk away now and go out to the left. I say why he says I have a pair of your shoes. I say what! I walk outhe is standing there with a pair of All Stars! I asked him how did you get those. He said that he just walked into the mall to use the bathroom and just walkedup to the guy at footlocker and said I'll take a pair of those new Jordans the guy said ok and sold him a pair. My friend was in a hurry because he can seethese 2 guys walking in from the line to get them. So he paid in cash and went out another exit with my All Stars!!!

Situation #1
I bought a pair of DS Black/Taupe Dub Zeroes on eBay for $75 shipped. When the shoes arrived, there was $73 cash inside one of the shoes. Itried to do the honest thing and contact the seller to return the money, but I never heard back from them. I ended up only wearing the shoes only one time andre-sold them on eBay as NDS for $100 shipped. I ended up coming out ahead by $173 (well, about $165 if you include eBay and Paypal fees). LOL!!!

Situation #2
The same week the retro 15's were released on Flight Club, I won a pair of authentic NDS retro Black/Red 11's on eBay for $100shipped. When the shoes arrived, the only thing wrong with them was a little dust on the canvas upper and fingerprints on the patent mid section. I spent allof like 10 minutes cleaning them and they ended up looking almost brand new. Right after cleaning them I listed them on eBay and ended up selling them for$315 shipped. Once again I ended up coming out ahead and used part of the proceeds to by the retro 15's. I know some of you will say, "What! Yougave up a pair of 11's for some 15's!" Thing is the 11's were a size 12 and I'm a 10.5 plus I'm quite content with my DMP 11's.
wink.gif

When i was in 9th grade i was leaving out the locker room after football practice and i spotted a pair of Bred XIII's in a empty lock that was wideopen...so i took them

*EDIT:i was the last one to leave the locker room if that makes it better

Not a "heat" pickup to many, but copped the Red/White 14''s at FL on Clearance and Tax-Free Weekend for $69.99 a few years ago. Nice additionto any closet!

Originally Posted by AIR Jourdane

When i was in 9th grade i was leaving out the locker room after football practice and i spotted a pair of Bred XIII's in a empty lock that was wide open...so i took them

Uhhh, that's theft, homeboy.

Back in 96 I walked into this shop at the mall near my school and the dude workin there asked me if I liked Jordans.
I was like yeah and he says I got a pair of the new black and red ones which were the XIs and he said he was lookin
to get rid of them because they weren't really his style so I offered him 75 bucks for them and he agreed. I felt like I had
pretty much just robbed the dude but needless to say I was real happy. I rocked them to prom like a month later (haters)
and I still got em to this day and they're still in pretty damn good shape.

Working at Foot Locker, Had a "Buy One Get One 50% off" guy came in to buy xx1's, didn't want a second item so I asked if he minded I get the2nd item he said he didn't mind. Ran to the back grabbed stealth xx's I hid away collecting dust in the stockroom for over a year, got em for $35bucks.

Same year, guy walked in with retro xiv, got them as a gift from a family member (a couple months back) and they didn't fit, wondering if he could returnthem without a receipt, manager said no, saw the guy on my break told him i'd buy them off him for $50 bucks, he said why not....
laugh.gif

Story 1
ok so i get to the mall and i go outside footlocker for the OLNL about 1 hour before they open and people were already in line.....
im waiting waiting
im the last one up and guess what?? out of my size..
im sulking away when the guy comes up to me HEY WAIT!!! we got em right here size 11!
i guess some dude forgot about the tax and said he was going to his car to get it, had them save em but the manager decided they couldnt save these shoes =D

Story 2
i got the AQUA 8's for 50 bucks! the homie's mom got them for him and he thinks they are ugly AHAHAHHA DUMMY!!!!!!!! =D

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Story 3[/color]
found military 4's in the street walking home haha... they didnt look all clean and %%%! but what the hell??? they jays right =]

sucks for that fooo i saw him come back n leave all mad. i love my jayz =]

When we were interning with NIKE Basketball Sports Marketing, Fred Jones and I wore the same size shoe (15-16).
I asked him to keep me in mind if there were any surplus NBA player exclusives.
He surprised me with a giant carton of TWELVE PAIRS of Brand Jordan shoes - AJ XIV, AJ XV, AJ XVI, Jumpman Pro and Team Jumpman (Michael Finley, Vin Baker andQuesntin Richardson.)
I eventually collected over 100 pairs of NIKE and Brand Jordan promo shoes.

cwkjr@hotmail.com

Back
Top Bottom