What's the fastest you've gone from meeting someone to having sex with them?

Me reading these comments like I should call her

IMG_0639.gif

Call her and say I love you, works every time. Also, tell her that you want to kiss her in mouth. Tell her you just want to give her head too… ain’t no way she just gone accept just that, once you’re doing your thing. She gone want you to go all the way :lol: :lol:

I think I told this story in the TAY thread.

One of my coworkers wanted to go out for their birthday week so we went to Stadium (DC strip club) on a Thursday. $3 drinks along with T&A why not. Also my coworker is a woman who is bi, I wouldn’t smash but that’s me. She has one of her friends come through who I also knew but not like her, and he invited one of his coworkers. Shawty had the bbl but lied about it (body was way too nice and pronstar-ish to be natural).

Those drinks must’ve been great because I had the gift of gab with shawty. She gave me her number and I had left with one of my boys who was also there because we were about to get into something else. She hmu saying come through but we not doing anything. From the time she hit the club to the time I was long stroking her was probably 3 hours if that.

Yambs were top notch and the neck was crazy too. Would have continued messing with her but she became jealous over stupid stuff.

She introduced me to my first 3way a few months later and I did not have enough stamina for 2 that night :smh:

Probably about 15-20 minutes.

Matched with this goth girl on Tinder back in 2018. We got to talking and we both had nothing to do that night. She didn’t have a car and I was a few beers deep so I got her an Uber to come through.

She was over my apartment within 25 minutes and I put a scary movie on. I made a move about 15 minutes in and she QUICKLY escalated things. She was wearing a dress and no panties, so she got on top of me on the couch and next thing I knew she was riding me raw. We did the damn thing and then chilled naked on the couch for a few hour drinking and smoking. I called her another Uber to take her home at about 2-3AM but she started topping me off again, so I cancelled the Uber and let her spend the night. She let me record the act and I’ve kept it in my archives ever since. :lol:

Woke up around 10 the next morning and smashed again. This time she told me to PIIHB and cum inside her. I obliged, then I called her an Uber and finally sent her on her way.

She texted me when she got home saying she had a great time and wanted to hang out again but I never responded. Probably would’ve taken her up on the offer if she didn’t seem so crazy.

About 4 hours
Saw this thick Black/Latina walking up to the sand in Sunset Beach last year, didn’t know she was with my boy family .
Talked to her till sunset she asked can I walk with her to the restroom I said sure next thing I know she goes “why haven’t you fuked me yet”.
I shot up her club 15 mins later 🤦🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
Probably about 15-20 minutes.

Matched with this goth girl on Tinder back in 2018. We got to talking and we both had nothing to do that night. She didn’t have a car and I was a few beers deep so I got her an Uber to come through.

She was over my apartment within 25 minutes and I put a scary movie on. I made a move about 15 minutes in and she QUICKLY escalated things. She was wearing a dress and no panties, so she got on top of me on the couch and next thing I knew she was riding me raw. We did the damn thing and then chilled naked on the couch for a few hour drinking and smoking. I called her another Uber to take her home at about 2-3AM but she started topping me off again, so I cancelled the Uber and let her spend the night. She let me record the act and I’ve kept it in my archives ever since. :lol:

Woke up around 10 the next morning and smashed again. This time she told me to PIIHB and cum inside her. I obliged, then I called her an Uber and finally sent her on her way.

She texted me when she got home saying she had a great time and wanted to hang out again but I never responded. Probably would’ve taken her up on the offer if she didn’t seem so crazy.
Pa you hit raw and PIIHB as well!? Off a one night ting!?

I met a chick at a co workers party last Memorial Day. Walked in about 9, followed her home by 11:30. Spent the night and smashed for like 4 hours pissy drunk.

What a time...less than 2 hours...at my boys crib his mom's wasn't there crew just there smoking drinking st ides 🤮 his much older sister lives on the same floor down the hall was hosting a hood *** baby shower so we went for some food lol NOTHING in there to notice but his sister tells me some joint in there wanna holla at me I'm like blah SHE proceeds to come over to the crib where we were at and puts the pressure on me couple of dudes shooting their shots dude lived in a 4 br she takes me to his moms sewing room lol had me smashing raw on the pull out couch. Seen her like twice more...then she was on Montell Williams show like 2 years later, crazy

Like an hour, at a hood *** house party my man's ugly *** gf tells me she got a joint that wants to holla figured she ugly too but my man was like nah shorty serious...seen her but paying her no mind she comes sit next to me I say it's mad loud let's talk in the bathroom plus dudes was thirsty (she was bad then) after some show and tell next thing I know she hiking the skirt slide panties over and puts hands on side of the tub ...like 4-5 mins...raw smh me and her was rocking for a few years whenever I got free...good times

Telling you tho these joints really cut the bs ready to raw it up and everything I done fronted on plenty of trim

I was delivering food and this older lady opened the door with an unzipped hoodie with her ******* out and invited me in. I initially declined but once I got back to my car and realized I was buggin I called her back so maybe like 5-10 minutes

Not my proudest moment but we move

Just remembered when I was out Atl 2 years ago, my boy invited a chick and her homegirl over from bumble. We started playing uno then had the adult truth or dare going. Had to be less than a hour before he was smashing in one room and I was smashing in another.

He had his come back later that night for a part 2, mine was working like 3 jobs and free time was almost nonexistent

probably within two or three hours.

i went through a milf phase at the time so i was messing with single mothers heavy. i remember i was smashing from the back and her baby daughter waking up and making eye contact with me while i was blowing out her momma's back

H7CN.gif

timid-eye-contact-shock.gif

Telling you tho these joints really cut the bs ready to raw it up and everything I done fronted on plenty of trim
I think people really underestimate this. Can't tell you how many girls have told me that I didn't need to use a condom without me even asking.

One of my cherished smashes was a time where I invited this Dominican girl over to watch Da Babadook. We immediately got at it once the movie was over. I did a few pumps raw before I stopped and asked her if I should get a condom. She just put her hands on my *** and thrusted me back in. :lol:

Same girl ended up squirting on my left kneecap while topping me off that night. I fell in love for a minute because she had da IUD and let me shoot up the club without issue. Also told me that I took her "butt virginity" but I don't believe that for a second because she took it like a god damn pro. The only inkling of truth to that was that she was riding me and I felt a tear drop fall onto my shoulder, but she was going hard in the paint.

If she wasn't so annoying I would've wifed her up and never looked back.

I think I’ve had 4 women that I didn’t throw the condom on first night with. Luckily I never caught anything or had any kids.

Y’all are right about women are the ones who want the raw sex more. Several times it’s been we’d smash that first night with a rubber or that first round, next time they wanna be a part of raw gang.

Took a while before I hit one of my tings raw but the first night I did, I ain’t last long while she was riding me. She tells me “you should’ve told me you were about to nut, I was gonna catch it in my mouth”

The spirit was willing but the flesh was spongy and weak :smh:

Back
Top Bottom