Whats the point of cheating and staying in a relationship.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

You love your girl and have an emotional connection with her, but as a dude driven by his instincts to be fruitful and multiply, you just want some new pu&@#* e'er now and then.

Originally Posted by taymane23

If you're young why not get it out your system before you get into something serious.

If you're in a committed relationship like marriage then I don't see that point.

This is something that single people don't understand.

When you're young and going through college or even a little after, you feel like you're the one out of all your friends who isn't enjoying being young because your girl always rides your back about goin out or hangin with females or anything like that. She starts implementing rules into your life and tries to act like yall are married already, and that can scare a dude. So, the only answer would be to rebel and feel like you're still young and free.. even though you still want your "main", the feeling of being young and rightfully enjoying it is something that comes to single people only and for some reason it divides people in relationships to two groups- 1.) The group who doesn't care and who has had enough relationships before to feel like they've had their fun. 2.) The group that feels like they're missing out and are scared to wake up one day and realize that they didn't live their youth like everyone else.

Cheat while you're young and stupid instead of while you're married with kids.

sounds like you got your feelings hurt OP. That feeling of new P is stupendous, but the emotions that go with your significant other are what keep you coming back

Originally Posted by solarius49

sounds like you got your feelings hurt OP. That feeling of new P is stupendous, but the emotions that go with your significant other are what keep you coming back

truth in all possible ways

Originally Posted by spizike231

If you're young why not get it out your system before you get into something serious.

If you're in a committed relationship like marriage then I don't see that point.

When you're young and going through college or even a little after, you feel like you're the one out of all your friends who isn't enjoying being young because your girl always rides your back about goin out or hangin with females or anything like that. She starts implementing rules into your life and tries to act like yall are married already, and that can scare a dude. So, the only answer would be to rebel and feel like you're still young and free.. even though you still want your "main", the feeling of being young and rightfully enjoying it is something that comes to single people only and for some reason it divides people in relationships to two groups- 1.) The group who doesn't care and who has had enough relationships before to feel like they've had their fun. 2.) The group that feels like they're missing out and are scared to wake up one day and realize that they didn't live their youth like everyone else.

I've agreed with everything up until your closing statement. It's not fair to the other person, and this only really applies in the situation that all the other chicks you meeting are JOs. What if the other chick  you're messing with is actually a decent chick?

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

I've agreed with everything up until your closing statement. It's not fair to the other person, and this only really applies in the situation that all the other chicks you meeting are JOs. What if the other chick  you're messing with is actually a decent chick?
If you're doing things like that while young, then you shouldn't need to hide the fact that you got a girl unless you're doin it w/ someone who is completely random and also only wants a one night stand. If you've explained that you got a girl and you don't want to mess it up, then she'll either back off or swear to the code of silence for the D..

Indeed it's not fair to the other person though, no cheating is.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Get your cake and eat it too.

Some ppl are that selfish and see nothing wrong with it. The point is being able to smash any new p you want while keeping the woman you have cuz you actually like being with her or you're just comfortable with her until you're ready to move on.

Also, some ppl don't feel they need to be monogamous.

pretty much. I had a friend who was just selfish. Had a gf that would do anything for him and he liked her well enough, but he also liked to just bang chicks. Now in my mind, Im thinking, why not just go have sex with your actual girlfriend. that is 1 of the perks. But no, he just wanted everything that his GF offered but more

Plus it can be quite costly at that point
laugh.gif

a buddy of mine discussed this with me not too long ago. he cheated because his girl stopped giving up the yambs about 6 months into the relationship due to her wanting to become celibate out of envy she had for her virgin friend. he was upset since his supply was cut off, so resorted to a quick fix -- smash someone else. he didnt want to break up with her because he says he loves the relationship minus that. i thought that he should have just been friends with her but to each his own

Originally Posted by MonStar1

2002_paid_in_full_005.jpg

“I feel you A, I do man, but see man, a _ like me man, I love the game, I love the hustle, be feelin’ like one of them ball playin’ _ , you know?, like Bird, Magic or something, yeah, you know, a _ gotta girl, a _ could leave the club, but if I leave…the JOs still gon’ love me man?

Originally Posted by freshlikedasani91

a buddy of mine discussed this with me not too long ago. he cheated because his girl stopped giving up the yambs about 6 months into the relationship due to her wanting to become celibate out of envy she had for her virgin friend. he was upset since his supply was cut off, so resorted to a quick fix -- smash someone else. he didnt want to break up with her because he says he loves the relationship minus that. i thought that he should have just been friends with her but to each his own

i dont condone cheating at all but women who stop having sex with their male partner are really just kind of asking for it...

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

his routine is funny, but beside that bruh is speaking some actual truth.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I feel the man's plight though. Not saying I condone it or would ever do it, but I know what he means.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by freshlikedasani91

i dont condone cheating at all but women who stop having sex with their male partner are really just kind of asking for it...
no one is forcing 'em to stay. and no one is forcing 'em to have a whack %#% stroke game. 

You love your girl and have an emotional connection with her, but as a dude driven by his instincts to be fruitful and multiply, you just want some new pu&@#* e'er now and then.

To those talking about cheating to show off got it all wrong.

Men cheat because they're programed that way.

Testostrone is a hellofva hormone.

Speaking from personal experience the drama, pain, backlash, karma, etc is not worth the cheating.  Cheating is why I have an ex-wife, but I've since remarried and won't make that mistake again because I'm older and wiser.  Most people make excuses for cheating instead of facing it and owning it.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

if you condone this or if you do this, that makes you a gutless, spineless and weak individual.. people that cant even look their partner in the eyes and break it off, cause you wanna play the field

Odd that this topic came up. My girl buddy that is married and has 3 kids just told me she blew my coworker the other day. Main reason why? She just needed some new D in her life. That is what she said anyways.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Odd that this topic came up. My girl buddy that is married and has 3 kids just told me she blew my coworker the other day. Main reason why? She just needed some new D in her life. That is what she said anyways.

but I think the underlying question would be, why does she need some new D? is it because her husband is passionless and the relationship has become stale etc. If thats the case, she shouldve just talked to him and see about getting sex therapy or something to spice it up

Why have you/do you lie to your parents even though you love them? People make it seem like being in a relationship should take away all desire for new P but it doesn't. Some people act on this desire. Plus I honestly believe some people can separate sex from love...there is no science to this.

Back
Top Bottom