Whats the point of cheating and staying in a relationship.

I see it with so many people friends of mine, family members, and others, and i i always wondered whats the point. I understand the person leaving the person their with to do it, for what ever reason they decide to. But whats the point of staying in a relationship and actively doing things with your girlfriend/boyfriend and on top of that cheat. Whether its random club skeezers or a steady side piece or group of them, or even a whole nother relationship on the side. Some one have some insight. Is it a greed thing ?

...you wake up to some vaj even if you spent the night with side vaj
answering your question, some people can suppress their feelings better? self centered

I always believed it was out of fear of hurting the other person
indifferent.gif

In my most recent situation I did so because of distance. I was a horny sophomore in college and my ex was
6 hours away. I really did love the girl but kinda let the flesh get the best of me. In other situations I cheated just
because I could, there would always be other girls no matter how serious I was with one and I couldn't resist
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sixthr33

I always believed it was out of fear of hurting the other person
indifferent.gif

That is something i always hear, i just dont understand why even go through the trouble, its like if a person is cheating it means they are able to obtain a sexual partner with some ease or not much difficulty. Why not stay single and continue getting yambs. Why go through the hassles of lieing all the time, and playing games and all that shadyness, and arguments.

Honestly I feel like as a man we cannot just lock ourselves down to one chick, If I got my main joint why not have some dope side pieces? It doesn't mean you care about your significant other any less. Idk about some of you dudes but I wanna get all da yambs I can acquire

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

This! I've done it and I'm not proud of it. I don't understand the insecure comment, I honestly don't see any correlation between the two.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

^^^(deadset) that, and these people are either too comfortable in their relationship or too scared to end it. Plus, sex addicts that dont want their significant other to know (because they know they wouldnt accept that about them)

ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by AyoDun

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

This! I've done it and I'm not proud of it. I don't understand the insecure comment, I honestly don't see any correlation between the two.

Because insecure people are always looking for some sort of validation, in any form.  Not saying it's the case with you, but insecure people tend to be cheaters because they want to know if they still got "it." Or sometimes they'll feel like their significant other doesn't love them so they'll go elsewhere to find someone who will give them attention.

Aside reading your guys responses and giving it some thought myself i guess theres no right or wrong answer. I think its just individual justifications from person to person. Guess its another one of the things in life some people do it, others dont.

I mean, if you can stay together at the low point, you can stay together forever

You love your girl and have an emotional connection with her, but as a dude driven by his instincts to be fruitful and multiply, you just want some new pu&@#* e'er now and then.

2002_paid_in_full_005.jpg

“I feel you A, I do man, but see man, a _ like me man, I love the game, I love the hustle, be feelin’ like one of them ball playin’ _ , you know?, like Bird, Magic or something, yeah, you know, a _ gotta girl, a _ could leave the club, but if I leave…the JOs still gon’ love me man?

Get your cake and eat it too.

Some ppl are that selfish and see nothing wrong with it. The point is being able to smash any new p you want while keeping the woman you have cuz you actually like being with her or you're just comfortable with her until you're ready to move on.

Also, some ppl don't feel they need to be monogamous.

I am in no means sticking up for cheating but its one of those guilty pleasures. The feeling that you already have a partner but still have game to pull another one just makes you think youre the @#%#. Especially when you think about it from a differen't person's perspective. You go wow there are losers that cant even pull 1 chick and I can pull 2 with no problem. Idk its just my opinion on what I think goes through a cheater's mind. I'm not gonna front, I have thoughts of 3 some with my ex gf and her bff. But I never cheated.

If you're young why not get it out your system before you get into something serious.

If you're in a committed relationship like marriage then I don't see that point.

People want to live the single life while enjoying the perks that come with having a gf.

Back
Top Bottom