what's the strangest place you picked up J's for cheap or even free??

Mines had to be the french blue 7s that came out back in 02. I went to my local moms and pops store, got dude that worked there to bring them out to me in my size, ask him if I can see another size cuz they didn't fit "yeah right" lolz. I looked around to make sure the coast was clear lolz As soon as dude went to the back to check and see, I put them joints right under my rocawear sweater and str8 DIP SETTED right outta that MOFO......LMAFO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  I  was good money cuz I got them for free99, u can't get any better then that baby  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

^^^You didn't get them for free you stole them SMH.
Yup I sure did, what is it to you? I was 19 and I couldn't afford them at the time so I had to do what I had to do, I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth like you, I didn't have mommy and daddy get me everything.

Yup I sure did, what is it to you? I was 19 and I couldn't afford them at the time so I had to do what I had to do, I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth like you, I didn't have mommy and daddy get me everything.

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

Yup I sure did, what is it to you? I was 19 and I couldn't afford them at the time so I had to do what I had to do, I wasn't spoon with a silver spoon in my mouth like you, I didn't have mommy and daddy get me everything.
didn't get out of elementary either apparently
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yup I sure did, what is it to you? I was 19 and I couldn't afford them at the time so I had to do what I had to do, I wasn't spoon with a silver spoon in my mouth like you, I didn't have mommy and daddy get me everything.
didn't get out of elementary either apparently
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
first of all you don't know me or anything about me, so don't try to tell me I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth. I wish I was but I wasn't.And at nineteen maybe you could have got a job to pay for them.

laugh.gif
first of all you don't know me or anything about me, so don't try to tell me I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth. I wish I was but I wasn't.And at nineteen maybe you could have got a job to pay for them.

laugh.gif
Okay, you don't know me either so what is you saying. so what I stole my pair. what is it to you? I just answered the strangest place question. I had a job alright, on them blocks getting mines the fast way ski mask way watching for sweet dude like you to walk by so we can take ur new heat right off ur feet.......@ mayhem, damnnnnn son you still blowing mines hardbody, why don't u go get a hobby or a chick instead of hawking me on here all the time.

laugh.gif
Okay, you don't know me either so what is you saying. so what I stole my pair. what is it to you? I just answered the strangest place question. I had a job alright, on them blocks getting mines the fast way ski mask way watching for sweet dude like you to walk by so we can take ur new heat right off ur feet.......@ mayhem, damnnnnn son you still blowing mines hardbody, why don't u go get a hobby or a chick instead of hawking me on here all the time.

I think the title said strangest place you got them for free meaning maybe someone used then and passed then along to you. Not meaning you had to committ a crime just to get some shoes. I thought most people matured at the age of 18 but I guess notm

I think the title said strangest place you got them for free meaning maybe someone used then and passed then along to you. Not meaning you had to committ a crime just to get some shoes. I thought most people matured at the age of 18 but I guess notm

i wouldn't believe you if you told me you stole candy from a toddler
roll.gif

u still gonna come get these foams off my feet?
nerd.gif

dude is only good for doing two things....yapping and getting threads locked
30t6p3b.gif

i wouldn't believe you if you told me you stole candy from a toddler
roll.gif

u still gonna come get these foams off my feet?
nerd.gif

dude is only good for doing two things....yapping and getting threads locked
30t6p3b.gif

^^ your so immature, now all you can do is make fun of me
laugh.gif
. Grow up.
Wannabe, what are you talking about? All you are is an e-thug trying to look hard, and by the things you say I can tell your just a chump.
all you've done is make yourself look like an as s

^^ your so immature, now all you can do is make fun of me
laugh.gif
. Grow up.
Wannabe, what are you talking about? All you are is an e-thug trying to look hard, and by the things you say I can tell your just a chump.
all you've done is make yourself look like an as s

Back
Top Bottom