what's the strangest place you picked up J's for cheap or even free??

^^ Hilarious had to chime in ^^

And to the guy that stole SJ from a kid at gun point. (I hope he was joking)

This thread is slowing going down the drain.

^^ Hilarious had to chime in ^^

And to the guy that stole SJ from a kid at gun point. (I hope he was joking)

This thread is slowing going down the drain.

Whatever you say buddy,  you act like you can make a smart remark towards me and ima stay quite, FOH. Never that, u must be buggin. Newayz y'all dudes are lames and try to get jordans/foams just to try to fit in, u dudes ain't got swag for those baby, what u wear wit those ripped jeans by ecko?!?!?! U dudes whole style is trash LMAFOOOOOO.....And yeah go head, snitch me out like the little chumps you all are. All I did was share an experience and right away a do trys to flame me for it. its funny cuz behind computer screens u dudes act like tuff guys but when you in the streets u dudes be walking fast and looking down to the ground cuz you dudes str8 herbssssss.

Whatever you say buddy,  you act like you can make a smart remark towards me and ima stay quite, FOH. Never that, u must be buggin. Newayz y'all dudes are lames and try to get jordans/foams just to try to fit in, u dudes ain't got swag for those baby, what u wear wit those ripped jeans by ecko?!?!?! U dudes whole style is trash LMAFOOOOOO.....And yeah go head, snitch me out like the little chumps you all are. All I did was share an experience and right away a do trys to flame me for it. its funny cuz behind computer screens u dudes act like tuff guys but when you in the streets u dudes be walking fast and looking down to the ground cuz you dudes str8 herbssssss.

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

Ironically nobody is goin in (or tryin to) on any1 but u. So the tryna be hard over the internet comment is buttin heads wit the ur style is wack n all the other statements u made when u dnt kno any1 personally nor have u seen anybody. but U right tho i didnt judge u homie 4 stealing u was just sharin an experience like us all. but u cant say we cop kicks to fit in when ur the one that stole em.

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

Ironically nobody is goin in (or tryin to) on any1 but u. So the tryna be hard over the internet comment is buttin heads wit the ur style is wack n all the other statements u made when u dnt kno any1 personally nor have u seen anybody. but U right tho i didnt judge u homie 4 stealing u was just sharin an experience like us all. but u cant say we cop kicks to fit in when ur the one that stole em.

Back in elementary school, my buddy's Jason and Dave lived with their father, he was pretty well off. They always had the newest Jordan's. Both of them just got the Black/Infrared VI's. Dave had disobeyed his father.... I don't remember what he did. His father took the brand new shoes and sliced them up with a utility knife. 
frown.gif
 I saw them in his closet and asked him what he was going to do with them. He said he was going to toss them, so I asked if I could have them, "I don't give a %$#&! take em!" he said. I was so excited! I had some brand new cut up VI's
roll.gif
 On the bright side, they were cut with a razor so the slices were super clean and the toe box was slice free! I took them to my grandma's house and asked if she would be able to stitch them up. She said she would try her best but she didn't know how they would turn out. I went back to visit about a week later and she had them finished. They were perfect or as close as they could be for what happened! She stitched them with a fine black thread and from a distance you couldn't even tell! Anyways.... Dave got a new pair and used to constantly make fun of me for fixing them. I wore them everyday until the soles had holes in them.  
laugh.gif
 I know there are a couple pics of me wearing them, if I ever find them I'll post em' up!

Back in elementary school, my buddy's Jason and Dave lived with their father, he was pretty well off. They always had the newest Jordan's. Both of them just got the Black/Infrared VI's. Dave had disobeyed his father.... I don't remember what he did. His father took the brand new shoes and sliced them up with a utility knife. 
frown.gif
 I saw them in his closet and asked him what he was going to do with them. He said he was going to toss them, so I asked if I could have them, "I don't give a %$#&! take em!" he said. I was so excited! I had some brand new cut up VI's
roll.gif
 On the bright side, they were cut with a razor so the slices were super clean and the toe box was slice free! I took them to my grandma's house and asked if she would be able to stitch them up. She said she would try her best but she didn't know how they would turn out. I went back to visit about a week later and she had them finished. They were perfect or as close as they could be for what happened! She stitched them with a fine black thread and from a distance you couldn't even tell! Anyways.... Dave got a new pair and used to constantly make fun of me for fixing them. I wore them everyday until the soles had holes in them.  
laugh.gif
 I know there are a couple pics of me wearing them, if I ever find them I'll post em' up!

When i saw the "robbed a kid at gun point" I laughed thought he was one upping everyone but joking, guess not the good ol USA, some of you guys are out of your phucking mind, sorry, but you got people robbing people for jordans like they're food for your starving babies. Wow I was actually in shock reading his reasoning " I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth" not many people are and they don't rob people for Jordans or rob people for anything. Jordans ain't gonna get you a good job "oh he's got some spacejams lets hirer him then make him manager tomorrow"

When i saw the "robbed a kid at gun point" I laughed thought he was one upping everyone but joking, guess not the good ol USA, some of you guys are out of your phucking mind, sorry, but you got people robbing people for jordans like they're food for your starving babies. Wow I was actually in shock reading his reasoning " I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth" not many people are and they don't rob people for Jordans or rob people for anything. Jordans ain't gonna get you a good job "oh he's got some spacejams lets hirer him then make him manager tomorrow"

Back
Top Bottom