what's the strangest place you picked up J's for cheap or even free??

So i just recieved a call from my mother that a lady brought some jordan to work for me. when she got home guess what she had lol these...

size 18 jordan ix's, i just had to compare these agianst my sz13 pewters.

sorry for crappy iphone pic.

So i just recieved a call from my mother that a lady brought some jordan to work for me. when she got home guess what she had lol these...

size 18 jordan ix's, i just had to compare these agianst my sz13 pewters.

sorry for crappy iphone pic.

Found some light blue low VI's at a thrift store once. Weren;t my size and they were pretty beat so I didn't cop.

Found some light blue low VI's at a thrift store once. Weren;t my size and they were pretty beat so I didn't cop.

Well... Ive never found anything good like you guys
laugh.gif

My dad however found aqua VIII's at a goodwill in Charleston, SC while on work trip and by the time he sent me the picture to see if I wanted them and went back they were gone
frown.gif

Well... Ive never found anything good like you guys
laugh.gif

My dad however found aqua VIII's at a goodwill in Charleston, SC while on work trip and by the time he sent me the picture to see if I wanted them and went back they were gone
frown.gif

i got some white/red 13s from my friend for 20 and he put 5 of it in my gas tank lol and bought a dime with the rest and smoked it with me lol

i got some white/red 13s from my friend for 20 and he put 5 of it in my gas tank lol and bought a dime with the rest and smoked it with me lol

when i was younger my cousin got a pair of aqua VIIIs from a family assistance program...lol his mom wouldnt allow him to wear "thug shoes" as she called them...so they gave them to me...

when i was younger my cousin got a pair of aqua VIIIs from a family assistance program...lol his mom wouldnt allow him to wear "thug shoes" as she called them...so they gave them to me...

A few years ago, I was planning to get rid of all of my Jordans cause I was done with buying/collecting. So on a night of being irrational, I gave away my XI Breds, XVII Wht/Reds, and III Cements to my cousin. A few months later I saw him mowing the lawn with the XIs on...

So I guess that would be his story if he was on NT...

A few years ago, I was planning to get rid of all of my Jordans cause I was done with buying/collecting. So on a night of being irrational, I gave away my XI Breds, XVII Wht/Reds, and III Cements to my cousin. A few months later I saw him mowing the lawn with the XIs on...

So I guess that would be his story if he was on NT...

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

I recently snagged some 2000 VVVNDS Infrared VI's for 40 shipped, last winter I got some black/royal I's for 45 shipped.

howd you do that

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

I recently snagged some 2000 VVVNDS Infrared VI's for 40 shipped, last winter I got some black/royal I's for 45 shipped.

howd you do that

I remember the black patent and gold 1's for sale for 20 bucks a couple months after they released cuz the footaction was remodeling,still passed,wish I wouldnt off but I just dont like all patent shoes.

I remember the black patent and gold 1's for sale for 20 bucks a couple months after they released cuz the footaction was remodeling,still passed,wish I wouldnt off but I just dont like all patent shoes.

When I was stationed in Norfolk, the thrift stores always had Jordans. At a grand opening of a Salvation Army out in Va Beach I picked up the '00 midnight 6's and the grey toe 13's for $9.99 ea. I hated my time in the Hampton roads area, but of my 5 duty stations, I've never picked up so many kicks at either the thrift stores or Military Circle mall for cheap. Now in WA, 2 hours from Beaverton and I can't find s**t here! I need to go back to VA. Asap!

When I was stationed in Norfolk, the thrift stores always had Jordans. At a grand opening of a Salvation Army out in Va Beach I picked up the '00 midnight 6's and the grey toe 13's for $9.99 ea. I hated my time in the Hampton roads area, but of my 5 duty stations, I've never picked up so many kicks at either the thrift stores or Military Circle mall for cheap. Now in WA, 2 hours from Beaverton and I can't find s**t here! I need to go back to VA. Asap!

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

Mines had to be the french blue 7s that came out back in 02. I went to my local moms and pops store, got dude that worked there to bring them out to me in my size, ask him if I can see another size cuz they didn't fit "yeah right" lolz. I looked around to make sure the coast was clear lolz As soon as dude went to the back to check and see, I put them joints right under my rocawear sweater and str8 DIP SETTED right outta that MOFO......LMAFO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  I  was good money cuz I got them for free99, u can't get any better then that baby  
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 i remember that..at least we can look back at those times and laugh because we dont have to resort to those drastic measures anymore..but i must admit i was a little jealous at the time cuz i really wanted them badly lol

Back
Top Bottom