Whats the ugliest jordan you own in your collection in your opinion? Pics if you got them...

def these for me...
air-jordan-xi-ie-black-zest-ap-main.jpg

idk why I settled for these when I couldnt get the cool grey ones on the same release date
smh.gif

Originally Posted by NewZ05

def these for me...

idk why I settled for these when I couldnt get the cool grey ones on the same release date
smh.gif
i agree, the cool grey's were soo much better than these. i didn't get this whole release, but i know there are plenty of fans out there.

unfortunately if they are ugly imo i dont buy them, kind of a weird concept but i collect what i like not what others like even though they are ugly

I have never seen a sig Jordan uglier than the XV. These shoes look awful when you rock em with shorts.
sick.gif

Admittedly, I did buy 2 pairs of Flight Club XV retros when they dropped. But I collect also, so I bought one to rock and one to stock. The quality wasterrible on these and after they crease up they even look worse on the foot.
smh.gif

But ironically I do think the XV's look manageable with a pair of loose fit jeans. But overall, the XV is a very ugly model...very unique..but just plainol' ugly.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NewZ05

def these for me...

smh.gif

Now these are truly ugly. No disrespect.

Back
Top Bottom