Whats up with the new banner?

Hey!
laugh.gif

Just sending a little message.

There's some inconsistency in the way Yuku handles our domain.  Some people still visit through niketalk.yuku.com and we'd like to keep the branding consistent and make sure everyone's logging in and bookmarking niketalk.com rather than niketalk.yuku.com.  
Just think of it as getting back to basics.  

I hate the word ".com" on any website. Seems repetitive.

nketlk_10th_anniversary_detail.jpg

Wish they would just stick the logo that they made for the banner. What's the point of branding if we aren't going to use it. And what happened to spelling it "Nketlk"?

Accept No Substitutes? I don't get it.  

EDIT: ^Just saw that last post. Nooooooow I get it.

Originally Posted by Method Man

There's some inconsistency in the way Yuku handles our domain.  Some people still visit through niketalk.yuku.com and we'd like to keep the branding consistent and make sure everyone's logging in and bookmarking niketalk.com rather than niketalk.yuku.com.  
I read that whole post in Cobra Commander's voice.
30t6p3b.gif

Good reason though. 
smokin.gif

That's what I figured. Any word on the badges you spoke about awhile ago?

But niketalk.com was taking me to blank page not too long ago........ Is that fixed?

is there a difference between visiting niketalk.com and niketalk.yuku.com?

does yuku not make money if we only use niketalk.com?

i remember when we first migrated to yuku mods were telling us to use yuku since it ran more smooth

Thanks for setting it straight,Meth

Back
Top Bottom