What's worse... being (unbearably) hot or cold?

I work outside and I must say that I hate both...When it's hot I want it to be cold and vica versa.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I work outside and I must say that I hate both...When it's hot I want it to be cold and vica versa.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I hate cold, but in Oklahoma we get some hot and humid summers with heat index over 110. When you get in your car, the inside of your car is literally 170 and everything in there is burning to the touch, the steering wheel, shift knob, seatbelt, and don;t dare touch anything metal.

I hate cold, but in Oklahoma we get some hot and humid summers with heat index over 110. When you get in your car, the inside of your car is literally 170 and everything in there is burning to the touch, the steering wheel, shift knob, seatbelt, and don;t dare touch anything metal.

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by elite3847

hot. when ur cold, you can always layer up.

This, I hate it when I get hot start sweating like no other
sick.gif
In July I almost passed out on the Dan Ryan while stuck in traffic with no AC ....started seeing spots and wavy lines and $$*$..... real talk.... and I'd still take 2 more of those traffic jams over this winter $$*$.

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by elite3847

hot. when ur cold, you can always layer up.

This, I hate it when I get hot start sweating like no other
sick.gif
In July I almost passed out on the Dan Ryan while stuck in traffic with no AC ....started seeing spots and wavy lines and $$*$..... real talk.... and I'd still take 2 more of those traffic jams over this winter $$*$.

Back
Top Bottom