What's worse... being (unbearably) hot or cold?

a good jacket and dress warm you wont even feel the cold that much. when its too hot theres nothing you can do.

a good jacket and dress warm you wont even feel the cold that much. when its too hot theres nothing you can do.

Living in Houston, I like the cold weather better. The heat down here during the summer is ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif

Living in Houston, I like the cold weather better. The heat down here during the summer is ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif

I can tolerate anything. I'm a pure bred Southeast Asian so i can deal with 100+ degrees. But since I grew up in PA, I can deal with -10 degrees too. I guess when it comes down to it... I'd rather be hot. When it's hot as hell and you can find a way to cool down it's a lot more enjoyable than it is to be frozen and then thaw yourself.
Bottom line: Pool, AC, wind, less layers, girls in bikinis, cold refreshments >>> bundled up, hot drinks, girls all wrapped up

One thing though, SLEEPING IN THE COLD > HOT

I can tolerate anything. I'm a pure bred Southeast Asian so i can deal with 100+ degrees. But since I grew up in PA, I can deal with -10 degrees too. I guess when it comes down to it... I'd rather be hot. When it's hot as hell and you can find a way to cool down it's a lot more enjoyable than it is to be frozen and then thaw yourself.
Bottom line: Pool, AC, wind, less layers, girls in bikinis, cold refreshments >>> bundled up, hot drinks, girls all wrapped up

One thing though, SLEEPING IN THE COLD > HOT

Originally Posted by Executive76

I despise cold hot weather.
So frustrating to sleep with hot weather. Twisting and turning most of the night FTL. Unlike the cold, you just throw on a bunch of blankets over, or put a leg over your girl.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

I despise cold hot weather.
So frustrating to sleep with hot weather. Twisting and turning most of the night FTL. Unlike the cold, you just throw on a bunch of blankets over, or put a leg over your girl.
pimp.gif

i would say hot weather....especially at night

but i also hate when i am in a meeting and it is freezing inside the room....much worse than a hot room

but i also hate when i am in a meeting and it is freezing inside the room....much worse than a hot room

hot.

when i get really hot, i start to get really irritated/annoyed and feel like fighting people. plus i can never sleep at night.

hot.

when i get really hot, i start to get really irritated/annoyed and feel like fighting people. plus i can never sleep at night.

Living in Arizona I can handle any heat no problem. However when i get cold my whole body stops functioning.

Living in Arizona I can handle any heat no problem. However when i get cold my whole body stops functioning.

Originally Posted by y2kingsfan

you don't like to see females nipples when they get cold?

Back
Top Bottom