What's your best excuse to turn in homework late? Vol. i lost it

ask one of your classmates to borrow theirs.... change the name... give it back to the TA and tell them that they forgot to record your hw grade and that youhave the assignment to prove it. Works every time.

In class homework, not much of a way to get out of it. By email homework, try to send a corrupted file(you can do this a # of ways) and then just argue that itwasn't your fault or w/e if they grade it.

Originally Posted by roback1991

Don't turn it in.

Do it.

When they pass the homework back, take yours up to the teacher and say "I didn't get a grade on mine", then they'll be like "oops, my mistake. let me look at that and get it back to you"
I've done this one twice, and it worked both times. One TA gave me a B without even seeing the paper, and the other graded it with noconsequences. The wildest excuse I ever had was the honest-to-God truth, though. The power adapter on my laptop stopped working and the battery ran out whileI was writing my paper. This was before I was a Mac user and could just go to best buy or an Apple store and buy a new one, so I had to wait several dayswhile my cord was on order.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom