What's your Christmas list looking like?

a hat, hoodie, and clock radio with ipod/iphone dock
pimp.gif

Want:
Canon_S95.jpg

As someone else mentioned, I want Santa to pay my bills for me.

Peace on Earth.

Want to give:

A desktop to my dad because shun just doesn't want to give him his old, raggedy, busted !%@ computer that turns to %+!$ after every "tune up" and fixing he gives it. Let it go fam, let it go.

A PINK duffle bag to my sis since I work at Victoria's Secret and it's about $30 with my discount. Also, new iPod touch that she wants too.

For mom, I don't know yet. She always wants money for bills, but she has done some bill management program that is working quite well.

And for almost every chick I know, VS gift cards.

Want:
Canon_S95.jpg

As someone else mentioned, I want Santa to pay my bills for me.

Peace on Earth.

Want to give:

A desktop to my dad because shun just doesn't want to give him his old, raggedy, busted !%@ computer that turns to %+!$ after every "tune up" and fixing he gives it. Let it go fam, let it go.

A PINK duffle bag to my sis since I work at Victoria's Secret and it's about $30 with my discount. Also, new iPod touch that she wants too.

For mom, I don't know yet. She always wants money for bills, but she has done some bill management program that is working quite well.

And for almost every chick I know, VS gift cards.

Slim PS3, NCAA 11, Move Controller
my brother took the ps3.. bored as hell in my crib
indifferent.gif

i'll probably get all that before Christmas. if/when i do, all i want is some time with my nephews.

Slim PS3, NCAA 11, Move Controller
my brother took the ps3.. bored as hell in my crib
indifferent.gif

i'll probably get all that before Christmas. if/when i do, all i want is some time with my nephews.

nothing. if i want something i usually go buy it myself.

i just want my mother to work her magic in the kitchen on xmas. all i ask for.

nothing. if i want something i usually go buy it myself.

i just want my mother to work her magic in the kitchen on xmas. all i ask for.

Back
Top Bottom