WHATS YOUR CONNTECT? VOL. 2 LAST ONE WAS POPPIN

JUST ADDED $100 GET OUT OF ANY TMO CONTRACT !! NO 200 CANCELATION!! GETTHE JAVALIN ON THE 8TH FOR 300 NO CONTRACT **YOU MUST LEAVE YOUR NAME WITH ME SO I CAN CONTACT YOU THAT NIGHT**

Traveling connect NEEDED

I'm big on traveling so if anybody has any kind of connect that can provide a discount of some sort for lodging purposes... I'd greatly appreciate it.

PM me

Originally Posted by chozin87

20% of anything from the NBA store

Apartments in NYC...holla at me
Apartments
nerd.gif

In what locations good sir ?? Whats the range on a tough one bedroom ??

Originally Posted by kicksgetmehigh

Traveling connect NEEDED

I'm big on traveling so if anybody has any kind of connect that can provide a discount of some sort for lodging purposes... I'd greatly appreciate it.

PM me

i need a connect on plane tickets, also.

i got a connect with Verizon, if anybody needs some "adjustments", just get at me...

EDIT: I only do business accounts over 8 lines. My bad, y'all
frown.gif

i work with my cousin we do grainite contertops and tile!!!!....so i can hook you ewth that!!..any body a nike repreentative here or works with nike. im tryingto open my own store so i need a nike account!..if anybody can help i help ya out with grainte/tile.

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Good and cheap auto body place in nyc

Theres this small spot in LIC where they do great body work for cheap. Forgot the name but will get you the info if you still need it.

Question on the tmobile billing and phone deal you were talking bout. How does that work?

Also to contribute to this thread, from a friend I get Nike and Best Buy discounts (and Circuit City before they went out of business). 50% off Kirby vacuums
roll.gif
roll.gif

my cousin plays for the wizards....
laugh.gif
they're almost giving away tickets with how the season is going

i got connects with Sprint for SERO Plans

there others i could list but its 3:30am and i gotta sleep

whats good wit the tmobile half off deal..and im trying to cop that G1....
cashmere im goin to im you Sn: immablkstar
so look out for me

Sports industry... currently work for the Phoenix Coyotes, previously with the Fiesta Bowl and the Suns.

-Actually at a seminar this week where most VP's around the country are in town speaking and networking, real good event. Selig spoke yesterday andGretzky today, among others.
-Very connected in this industry so if there is any help or advice I can offer people let me know.

Back
Top Bottom