What's your plan for the Concords?

I swear I thought people getting killed over Jordans was as dated as one of them oversized ski jackets in the Marcy Projects
30t6p3b.gif

^@ is ridiculous.

As far as the Jordan shoes though, all the best Jordans came out between 94 and 2000. Other than that, all of them *@^ look like
some ugly ^@% Soulja Boy Yums.

Originally Posted by DT43

So they shut down NT for the @###
laugh.gif

this is why the whole "sneaker game" and collecting Js just isn't for me anymore.

I didn't even think of that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 No wonder that yuku screen kept popping up all day
[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
ONEFORALL[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 12/23/116:04 PM
[/td][td]
Why are people going so crazy for these? They look ugly to me. Actually what the hell am i doing in here? I have never been interested in shoes. I just stumbled in here and been here since.
[/td][/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's usually the best way to go into the threads

Be honest I copped a pair from flightclub for that 375, a pair from a reseller, and I have a pair on the way from my homie from Texas from his homie who works at HOH around Dallas. 
I went 0 for 4 on websites (NDC, Eastbay, Finishline, CT)....

NDC was all my fault, I was on the website for hours before 12, and I kept reloading, 12 came around and I kept reloading...45 minutes later I realize I should delete my cookies/browsing history and BAM there they were. Then I kept getting crapped out when trying to finalize the order, just kept deadin me....

Ah well, 2 pairs in hand, 1 pair on the way and I'll probably grab another. NDC WOULD'VE been an EASY cop had I grew a brain stem and deleted cookies on time....I don't know why I didn't remember to do that as I always remembered to in the past.

Just a tip for fellow NTers...

Video is straight
laugh.gif
 either which way you slice it.
How many people buying these are on some type of Government assistance, be it
welfare, reduced priced lunches, section 8 $20 rent, etc. I find it to be a
common correlation with extreme materialism in regards to status symbol items,
same people who allegedly can't afford more useful things like internet access,
books, or tutors.

How many people are in severe debt, owe child support, behind in taxes, late on student loans, have no retirement but camp out and stand in line for the latest iPads and iPhones? People of EVERY background have their priorities $+%@*% up. Don't make assumptions based on a few videos put out by these news outlets.

- Preciate it.

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

What the....people wearing shoes that they bought? Where they do this at? Idiots...

^
This. What is the world coming to that people bought a pair of shoes and wore them that same day. God forbid they didnt stock them until years later..

Well, here's how I see it.. 

-Wearing Kicks - Obvious, whoever doesn't wear they're shoes is corny
-Wearing Kicks first day of Release - Kinda corny, but hey, you just dropped X amount of $, so be it, do your thing

-6 People Wearing shoes together First day of release - Mega Corny, I'd rather be the one to rock any old release, and stand out in the crown, but hey, so be it, do your thing

My thing is these are the type of people who won't rock some shoe because they like it, they only rock cause its hyped.. guarantee if the masses attitude toward the Air Jordan 11 changed, most these people would sell there pair with the quickness 

Just my .02 
ohwell.gif

They're just kids bro. Let them stunt and have fun with other kids.
Some people act like they were never kids

i remember during the 90s and early '00s when u could cop jordans even after relesase with no problems

those were the days

People been actin ignorant for sneakers since the 80's get off your high horse, people used to get robbed for their Pumas
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not that I have any reason to respond to this but who said that I thought this was a new phenomenon? Perhaps you got culture confused with generation. They are not the same.

Originally Posted by shiznut123

lol at people taking the bus to buy expensive shoes.

you can't compare a 180 dollar once in awhile purchase to a monthly car note + insurance.

people beast over sneakers because its a 1 time deal... no more restocking like iphones, videogames, or anything else...

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Only in America will you see people riot over a pair of basketball sneakers.

I'm sorry but I'd rather bang out over a pair of shoes than over soccer or racial differences. 
Not that I would participate in any of that buffoonery, but if I had to get it poppin, I'd rather get it poppin with someone trying to try me for something actually worth monetary value. 

tired.gif

I'm sick of this. The Concords used to be my favorite pair, but after what happened last night, I am completely disgusted. People fighting, a kid DIED(!) over his shoes, when is this going to stop? I can't knock the hustle when dudes wait on line for their pair, but when dudes rob, kill, and spazz for them, I can't respect that. That woman in WSHH was right, it's not worth it.

Spoiler [+]
This dude definitely made me laugh though, "I'm a shoe connoisseur"
laugh.gif
sophisticated ignorance.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Lol but they're nothing special, though. Maybe if it was something limited, but some hyped up crap quality general releases? Nope. I'd crease them up right after I bought them just to make the hype beasts that camped out mad
pimp.gif

I'm saying, their just shoes. They we're made to wear to the ground. He mad people are actually wearing the shoes they bought, 
grin.gif

Everybody not thinking like a "sneakerhead"... some people actually buy shoes to wear until the life of them are over..

First of all, *looks at post* what about what I said seemed mad(got mine, homie. No lines, no nothin, I didn't even get off the couch.)?

When did I say anything about not wearing them(yall have NO idea who you talking to about wearing shoes, lol)? Infact, I said I had every intention of wearing them. All I said is that people going through all this and is gonna turn around and not take care of their #*##. Don't make sense to me. $$% that got to do with being a "sneakerhead"(OMG dont call me that waaaaa
eyes.gif
)

I'm glad that you guys don't THINK(as in an opinion) they're special, but obviously, there are thousands of people that FEEL(again, an OPINION) otherwise. Does that make it right? Doesn't even $!!%%@ matter, its an opinion, there is no right or wrong.

@Witness. A hypebeast trolling hypbeast???

Am I upset now? Yes. You lame $@# *$%%%% keep puttin words in my mouth. I don't get down like that.

And lets be for real. Half of these folks talk trash bitter because they know they cant get a pair.

LMAO PLEASE explain to me how I am a hypebeast, this will be super interesting! Mad I can't get a pair? Son, if I wanted a pair I could have EASILY woke my %%@ up and went to the mall and waited for 30 minutes, but instead I went to work and didn't give it a second thought. As for me trash talking because I'm "bitter", go check out the pick up thread a few pages back and look at the icey OG's I posted, enjoy your banana shoes, child. Trying to be on some sort of high horse because you got the newest J's 
roll.gif
 was that you in them videos?

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

My people always letting them make us look like fools.
We got to do better for christ sakes�
30t6p3b.gif
painful to watch ... we getting money, we get a lot of money ... it ain't nothing to us ... we getting money ...
indifferent.gif
�
Im in tearssssssssssssssss

Back
Top Bottom