When a girl says "Maybe", what do you hear?

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by Murda He

To what question?
the good ones.. come on now.. you know my steez..
grin.gif

DTF? The ones that are ya don't gotta ask
laugh.gif
but I guess in that case it probably means yes, but you gotta finagle a bit. If some guy asked me flat out if I wanted to get busy itd be a hell nah
laugh.gif

Not directly...but you know how a +%%+% do ....I got another Q though Sam...

I mean... I got the maybe before and ended up in the endzone doing a lil celebration jig. Great play. Shoulda been there. But I went for the two and her feelings played EXCELLENT defense. I didn't convert
30t6p3b.gif
. On the next possession I got hit with two consecutive "I can'ts" though.What the hell is can't? Cuz she can. I was there. I seen't it!  (they not here Ted... hey Ted!). But now she can't...

To what question?
grin.gif

laugh.gif
but I guess in that case it probably means yes, but you gotta finagle a bit. If some guy asked me flat out if I wanted to get busy itd be a hell nah
laugh.gif
Edit: NM
laugh.gif

To what question?
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Edit: NM
laugh.gif

To what question?
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I mean... I got the maybe before and ended up in the endzone doing a lil celebration jig. Great play. Shoulda been there. But I went for the two and her feelings played EXCELLENT defense. I didn't convert
30t6p3b.gif
. On the next possession I got hit with two consecutive "I can'ts" though.What the hell is can't? Cuz she can. I was there. I seen't it!  (they not here Ted... hey Ted!). But now she can't...

sounds like she's hesitant to get too attached or something. you know how girls get when it turns physical

To what question?
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

sounds like she's hesitant to get too attached or something. you know how girls get when it turns physical

To what question?
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
anit-%%%# defense

To what question?
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
anit-%%%# defense

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by dunks87

my "maybe's" are code for a polite "no"
30t6p3b.gif

Ole beating around the bush asss females. Why they gotta be wasting time?

Just say no so i can move on to the next.

I have tried to say no but for whatever reason that usually makes them try harder, but if I say maybe they tend to fall back and relax in the fact that they think my maybe is a yes. @--backward men.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by dunks87

my "maybe's" are code for a polite "no"
30t6p3b.gif

Ole beating around the bush asss females. Why they gotta be wasting time?

Just say no so i can move on to the next.

I have tried to say no but for whatever reason that usually makes them try harder, but if I say maybe they tend to fall back and relax in the fact that they think my maybe is a yes. @--backward men.
30t6p3b.gif

Maybe means no, unless like somebody said you KNOW they're a $%+#*.. They're just trying to front a little

Maybe means no, unless like somebody said you KNOW they're a $%+#*.. They're just trying to front a little

Back
Top Bottom